PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Its not the point though. We may not care, but top end service should care about public image as well.
Perhaps our owners are quite happy with the return on their investment.
They seem to concentrate on that rather than be sidetracked by defending lies and media bias.

We as fans are the ones who crave that our on field achievements are properly acknowledged.

Why haven't we hacked other clubs servers. Cant be that hard to . After all the dippers managed it as well as pinto. I daresay there's probably posters on here who could do it.
City have been far to nice through out this process. Hopefully that ends soon.
Well we need to be careful about this obviously but let's just say far stranger things than this are happening in the world we live in at the moment. I will say no more.

Fallon was suspended by the horse racing authority due to a criminal matter.

Their rules precluded appeals to the administrative court.

Fallon challenged this and given the gravity of the HRAs decision for him he was in fact allowed to appeal to the high court.

He lost that appeal on the facts but the precedent is that regardless of what sports authorities say about higher appeals the facts can give rise to them.

Fallon was represented by………Pannick
I have always believed that was the situation.
Let's hope Pannick just had a bad day!!

Sorry if already posted but that **** of a journalist Ian Herbert had to get in that the Mail's KC won a legal battle with Lord Panick about even reporting on these 115 charges.
I think the odious shitbag thinks that's 1-0 to the prem league already

According to BBC United - Mediacity.

What are the 115 charges?​

54x Failure to provide accurate financial information 2009-10 to 2017-18.
14x Failure to provide accurate details for player and manager payments from 2009-10 to 2017-18.
5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.
7x Breaching Premier League's PSR rules 2015-16 to 2017-18.
35x Failure to co-operate with Premier League investigations December 2018 - February 2023.
The thing is, if we can prove we provided accurate financial information, all the rest fall apart.

If our accounts were accurate, then
- so were the player and manager payments, per our accurate accounts
- we complied with uefa rules, per our accurate accounts
- we complied with psr, as per our accurate accounts
- even the noncooperaton charge becomes shoogly. They can try argue non cooperation beyond 2018, but we cooperated before that, and if our accounts were accurate up until then, there would have been no need for any further investigation beyond that point
It would be on the PL to reason why investigation should continue into the next 5 years, not strictly on us to keep cooperating indefinitely.

Yes. The response should be: “I am the head coach of MCFC and will happily answer any questions about football. As to our accounting you will have to ask the chairman or Mr Soriano who say we have irrefutable evidence of our innocence. Whether they will grant you an interview given the lies you have told about the club is another matter. Now, any football questions?”
Absolutely this, imagine the silence of the room.

We as a club have kept and continue to keep our powder dry, it must’ve been tough for those at the top?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.