PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The coverage by the MSM is unreal, although not surprising. Just watching morning tv and they interview Kieran Maguire and it’s just all about when we are found guilty what the punishments could be. No mention ever of the chance we might be innocent…
It’s fucking disgraceful mate. I don’t care that they’re being driven by clicks. That’s no excuse for a complete lack of balance.

The coverage by the MSM is unreal, although not surprising. Just watching morning tv and they interview Kieran Maguire and it’s just all about when we are found guilty what the punishments could be. No mention ever of the chance we might be innocent…
The new phrase on talksport this morning , soon to be adapted by the masses..."it's all about the spirit of the game"

They did this last time before CAS, the Sky reporter over the road from the South Stand that morning looked like someone had shagged his wife and ran over his dog when the announcement was aired. I expect more of the same again.
any blues knocking around the stadium today, be sure to say hello to Dan Roan - who undoubtedly will be doing a report from there today

The new phrase on talksport this morning , soon to be adapted by the masses..."it's all about the spirit of the game"
where was the spirit of the game when the rags and the dippers were winning everything by hoovering all the talent around them in the 80s and 90s, where was the spirit of the game when the dippers were only fined a 1m for hacking our database, where was the spirit of the game when gpc routinely threatened the refs and the press, the spirit of the game apparently like most things only applies to some.

Had to sit with 3 bin dippers on the train from Leeds to Manc (they’re going on to Liverpool) on Saturday morning. Nice as our u til I got up to give an elderly woman my seat at Stalybridge. Then the 115 jibes came out as I was walking away. I politely explained to them that there was more chance of us getting awarded Chelsea’s Champ League trophy from Porto (in the long run) then getting relegated. Even though we were facing a dodgy kangaroo Court.

I think they realised they had overstepped the mark so I had no need to bring up Heysel.

No doubt all football owners / seniors stretch the rules and we might have employed a bit of sharp
practice in the past but the bullshit rival fans get get by the MSM is delusional. For example, the bin dippers thought we would dislike Everton more than them!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.