PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

genuine question, what would it achieve, do you think it would change anyones mind even one bit?
I'm not really thinking about fans of rival clubs as they don't matter but more about the club brand. Currently it's a constant stream of negativity aimed at us and I'd like to see a response (unofficially of course) to at least push back.against it.

That would only be the start. A permanent stain rubber stamped on the club in the history books, lawsuits in excess of £200m, commercial partners withdrawing support, future players not wanting to damage their own brands, an owner who would not pass the stricter fit and proper persons test.

To be clear, this is a fight between life or footballing purgatory.

Which is why they can't win and we won't lose.
Spot on this

The outcome needs to be one where they (the cartel) are rendered absolutely impotent.

They cannot be left n a position where they can continue onto 'next steps' - as they will with further changes targeted at us and specifically at our owners

I guess it sounds more credible than ‘completely made up’.

Not to mention, I dont know how they could even enforce that. The Premier League surely has no jurisdiction over points deductions in other divisions so we couldn't have multiple points deductions.

In fact, the Leicester appeal being successful sets legal precedent for this not being an option.

Once again, it's just fantasy and conjecture from other teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.