PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That would only be the start. A permanent stain rubber stamped on the club in the history books, lawsuits in excess of £200m, commercial partners withdrawing support, future players not wanting to damage their own brands, an owner who would not pass the stricter fit and proper persons test.

To be clear, this is a fight between life or footballing purgatory.

Which is why they can't win and we won't lose.
Pretty much sums it up in my opinion, people should make no mistakes this is an existential threat to the club, it's an attempt to destroy the club and the brand, if they win that's it for the club moving forward and that's why they won't win (crosses fingers and all that because one never knows but the mood music from the club has always been pretty upbeat and we could just be going through the motions )

We tried to get this all to play out behind closed doors to avoid the noise from the media and other clubs, but weren't successful. There's no point busying ourselves with worrying what other people are saying, the best way to answer them is to win this case and then we can release a really punchy statement. I cannot wait for Pep's conference when that result is announced. He is going to unleash an absolute torrent.

Do you think so? I reckon he'll just wink and say "told ya"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.