PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I am glad that the club are supremely that we will win. If that’s the case I hope that they start turning their attention to the media battle because we’re obviously losing that fight.

I've still no idea why the club isn't putting stuff out to friendlier sources as we seem to accept leaks from the opposition camp without responding. It's completely one way traffic and a free hit for all concerned.

Beware the quiet man, for while others speak, he watches & while others act, he plans & when they finally rest... he strikes!

Am I right in thinking If the IC deemed the sponsorship rights WERE inflated that it would go to a criminal trial as that's classed as fraud?

It would be for the CPS to investigate and bring criminal charges. The IC would essentially be determining our accounts as fraudulent if they were to find us guilty of those relevant charges. But they're not a prosecutor so it would be up to the CPS to then bring criminal charges against the club.

I'm tweeting that!
Make sure you take my full post to show context. I know what you journalists are like. No splicing 2/3 txts and making it look like something it is not.

I will have the bluemmon lawyers knocking on your door -:)

All proceeds will be diverted to the “help mansour from going bankrupt” due to the ongoing legal tussle with the premier league.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.