PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Checkout guy at morrisons sees my hat and starts on about 115 etc,what do you know about them I ask Oh Allsorts ain't it. Lot of bother for a pack of sweets then say I and leave him with his gob wide open, oh and better dead than red,shocked doesn't actually cover it lol
Ravel Morrisons?...

I've just read quotes attributed to Chris Farnell, sports lawyer, on the BBC Sport Live Reporting feed and even he can't even get the APT issue right, so it's no wonder the media's reporting is frankly awful.

I don’t understand how PL can charge us for failing UEFA FFP if CAS cleared us.
What am I missing?
One of the PL rules we're alleged to have breached is that we have to supply accurate accounts (or whatever the wording is) for FFP licensing, which they (the PL) do.

So we could have been found to have breached that rule, even though the revenue or expenses relating to the breach, if included or excluded in our accounts, wouldn't have meant us failing FFP itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.