PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Clearly it depends on the regulations we are found to have broken and the sanctions imposed but let's not forget that in 1919 Leeds City FC were forcibly disbanded in 1919 in response to allegations of financial irregularities regarding illegal payments to players during WW!. They were expelled from the league in 1919 largely because the club's directors refused to cooperate with the FA inquiry and refused to hand over the club's financial records. Allegations, non-cooperation ... sound familiar?
I have no doubt that some no-mark wannabe hack is already using this post as a basis to pen 800 words on an article with the suggested headline, 'The Shocking Precedent that Could See Manchester City Put Out of Business'

"I can't see this being anything other than a big fine for not cooperating and some points deducted for possible procedural breaches which will probably be appealed in the same way Leicester won their case."

Leicester were guilty of breach of PPR rules hook, line and sinker, they got off because of a technicality because the PL messed up on the writing of the rules.

The only thing the PL will have a serious chance of getting us on are non cooperation, the question is will we be happy to take that hit?
Leicester were guilty of fuck all.

Dear Santa, I would like to ask for the following gifts for Xmas this year.

Cancel Man City
Erase all Man City records since time began
Erase all memories of Man City in all humans
Demolish the Etihad Stadium

P.S. If you cannot make my dreams come true, I would like to speak your manager.

Yours hatefully and wishfully,

Red Cartel Moron

The hearing has been heralded for months, nobody outside is privy to what is going on, and that is right and proper, so why does the MUEN write so may articles, including winding up Scum supporters by saying their beloved club who never owes money might have to contribute to costs if City are found innocent? A neighbour, who doesn’t follow football but knows I support City, told me she thought it was disgusting what City have done, and I politely said they have done the same as United and Chelsea and many others, they just changed to rules to stop others, and in any case City haven’t actually been found guilty. She said “that’s not what I heard!”

The hearing has been heralded for months, nobody outside is privy to what is going on, and that is right and proper, so why does the MUEN write so may articles, including winding up Scum supporters by saying their beloved club who never owes money might have to contribute to costs if City are found innocent? A neighbour, who doesn’t follow football but knows I support City, told me she thought it was disgusting what City have done, and I politely said they have done the same as United and Chelsea and many others, they just changed to rules to stop others, and in any case City haven’t actually been found guilty. She said “that’s not what I heard!”

Pics?

Yet uniteds new CEO would be banned for life and serve possible jail time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.