PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I would love to know if there is any truth in the stories that the PL tried to agree a settlement with us that we subsequently declined, I really hope this is the case. If it is then we must be supremely confident in our position.

I remember Kaldoon stating that he will have plenty to say at the appropriate time. A part of me thinks we may want the full formal hearing so that the "facts" are documented and out there avoiding any future falsehoods.

Not as I understand it. City did not play ball with UEFA. But it seems they did with the PL but the extent of cooperation is disputed.
On this point I think it is quite possible that the PL have asked us for financial information and we have gone back and asked what do they specifically want, the PL may have just said everything that could be relevant but we have said we will only supply specifics.

It could be that they class this as none co-operation. However we feel we have been reasonable.

Can we put journo twiter stuff on the media thread please , it is hard to keep up with this thread and we know they all think we are guilty so what is the point spreading their poison

Pretty please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.