PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Lets be honest, the PL must have something tangible or we wouldn't be staring down the barrel of a 12 week hearing and a 3 month adjournment to find a verdict. But in the same way that those insist we are guilty have no idea if that is actually true we have no idea of our innocence.
I personally still disagree, I don’t believe there is anything other than what has been seen before. I reckon nearly all the charges will fall apart pretty quickly, and that the majority of the days over the course of this hearing will be short days spent box ticking and going over same old ground. It might be blind faith, but that’s the way I read the situation still.

But I’m happy to believe Khaldoon when he says “irrefutable evidence”. I completely understand your post, I’m not daft, I just can’t believe we could ever be so stupid as to leave a paper trail that gives the Prem any ounce of proof that we’ve circumnavigated the rules.
And then set off on a £300m expansion / improvement of the Etihad campus

Lets be honest, the PL must have something tangible or we wouldn't be staring down the barrel of a 12 week hearing and a 3 month adjournment to find a verdict. But in the same way that those insist we are guilty have no idea if that is actually true we have no idea of our innocence.
From relative optimism to extreme pessimism just in a few hours. State of this forum.

FIned a million and saddled with the premier leagues legal costs, as i am sure that would happen if found guilty on all charges. No part of me wants us to be guilty of anything, even non co-operation. I think that non co-operation could be the one area we take some sort of hit on though.

If we are found guilty i would dread to think of the damage done to the reputation of some of our senior execs and owner
They'd be out like a shot mate, I don't know where we'd go if found guilty

Where I'm a bit confused is how anything that was already adjudicated in our favor at CAS, which is the highest court in Europe regarding matters of sport, can be presented again. How is this not considered double jeopardy or does that not exist in the UK? If that's the case I apologize in advance for not knowing this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.