PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We've got weeks of it as well.
Think it might be better watching the lefties and righties arguing on the politics thread until the verdict comes in
All the twitter bellends and dickhead journo's will get bored and talk about something else when it dawns on them we're not getting 100 points taken off us in the next 4 days

Let me just get this straight, The Premier League are calling Khaldoon al Mubarak and Sheikh Mansour and the Abu Dhabi Royal family Cheats, If I am wrong then, please explain what else is it saying, We are talking about one hell of a claim and maybe it's bigger than World Football and Manchester City football club,

This brings into account a Royal Family with connections to many other Royal Families with a status and reputation they hold very highly,

The Premier League is finished and all the other clubs calling our owners cheats under its umbrella should be scared,
I believe Khaldoon al Mubarak and Sheikh Mansour and the Abu Dhabi Royal family will not take this lightly and will demand the UK government and the Royal Family get this sorted once and for all,

As I said it is bigger than just football and the Premier League, Many other things will be taken into account and we are talking about major investments in all sorts of other things outside of football.
Exactly. It’s what is politely called a Diplomatic incident. Reputation is everything to most of the Far East countries. They won’t take gravy stained Richard Masters and his inept cronies slurs lying down.

british journos cant wait to get some quotes from Tebas:)))

if you find copies of the Guardian, daily mail in the supermarkets in the frozen section under the frozen beans and cauliflower, it wasnt me.
Lol. It's like the "Manchester" Evening News - in terms of credibility, it's finished as far as City fans are concerned.

Let me just get this straight, The Premier League are calling Khaldoon al Mubarak and Sheikh Mansour and the Abu Dhabi Royal family Cheats, If I am wrong then, please explain what else is it saying, We are talking about one hell of a claim and maybe it's bigger than World Football and Manchester City football club,

This brings into account a Royal Family with connections to many other Royal Families with a status and reputation they hold very highly,

The Premier League is finished and all the other clubs calling our owners cheats under its umbrella should be scared,
I believe Khaldoon al Mubarak and Sheikh Mansour and the Abu Dhabi Royal family will not take this lightly and will demand the UK government and the Royal Family get this sorted once and for all,

As I said it is bigger than just football and the Premier League, Many other things will be taken into account and we are talking about major investments in all sorts of other things outside of football.

1726518324189.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.