PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

One daft possibility that occurred to me this morning (won't happen, but neither will most of the bollocks I've read from both sides of such an extreme argument)

City find themselves 2 points clear with just a few games remaining, but are then docked 6 points, despite being cleared of all the major charges, aside from non cooperation

City immediately appeal on the grounds that they didn't gain a sporting advantage, but in the meantime Arsenal are crowned PL Champions.

Oh the irony of Arsenal having a big asterisk and an anti climatic trophy parade.

It would be funny if they had the whole parade, and then we won an appeal, and they had to reverse the bus all the way back into the garage.

Question: Were the vast majority of the charges thrown out would it deter the RDAHMeedya and Dan Roan from howling the same dirge? I think not!
If all the charges were thrown out, then howling the same dirge might be actionable. The cost of a few libel suits would be small fry compared to the costs of the hearing now.

I’m not a fan of the idea that we go on the attack and try and sue clubs/people, claim damages etc. Just keep winning trophies and be top of the pile. That’s the best way to piss everyone off.

Even better, if once freed of the PL’s arbitrary financial shackles we buy Vinicius, Yamal and Musiala.

That would still cost less than what the rag shits have spent on their dross in the last two years yet somehow never get investigated for.

My feeling is that if we win (and i have faith that we will), we won't want to "destroy" the Premier League for the simple reason that we are a part of it. It's our house too.

We may highlight some inconsistencies in how clubs are treated.

We may highlight some deficiencies in the Premier League rule book.

But our owners ooze class and they will want to be a shining light, a beacon.

After all, isn't that the point of their outward investments?

We should go after Talksport, Sky, the BBC and so called journalists like Stone, Delaney etc?

They head to the Etihad where they interview 3 members of public. 2 say that it's basically a load of hot air and then some scruffy ginge c... says "well its not fair, they have bought all the best players"
That's a bit rich coming from a Chelsea reject we apparently overpaid for, and pay handsomely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.