PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

My seemingly sensible brother in law (rag) is convinced if we “get let off” its because we bribed “The FA”.

This is what we are up against.
I asked him what the fuck its got to do with the FA anyway and how any bribe would go down.

He just said “money talks”

:))
Also this. Can’t fit the replies in but needless to say stupid is as stupid does. That didn’t look at the account, just presumed its sky sports and off they went, venting their anger.

IMG_7054.jpeg

I watched The Athletic YouTube channel video about "what punishment will City get?"

Video truthfully wasn't as bad as I was expecting, still was bad mind you, but at least they mostly included "if".

They did address, very briefly, what will City do if/when we win the case. They seemed to think City would be happy to just let it go and move on

I find that madness.

It couldnt be just that though. They couldnt submit those loss figures without knowing for a fact they wouldnt be disputed/Charged.

They would be completely open to a huge points deduction. They confidently spent hundreds of millions in the preceding transfer windows knowing that they wouldnt be punished further down the line.
Yep. They were clever and must’ve had the “nod” that it would be waved through. I do hope the detailed ruling following our hearing shines some light on how powerful certain rivals are in yanking the chain of the Premier League. More and more examples are coming to light.

He also got given a horse by major shareholders.
That's the kind of thing I was querying, would things like that come under disguised owner investment now? Would anything like that have to be declared?
It seems like these new financial rules would have to be incredibly convoluted to cover all the eventualities and it feels like the Premier League are using the whole 'bad faith' clause to do a lot of the heavy lifting in the regulations which, as we saw with Leicester, doesn't seem like the best idea.

I watched The Athletic YouTube channel video about "what punishment will City get?"

Video truthfully wasn't as bad as I was expecting, still was bad mind you, but at least they mostly included "if".

They did address, very briefly, what will City do if/when we win the case. They seemed to think City would be happy to just let it go and move on

I find that madness.
I watched that and thought it was surprisingly balanced tbh though obviously focussing on City’s potential punishments.

Bribe the FA to g
My seemingly sensible brother in law (rag) is convinced if we “get let off” its because we bribed “The FA”.

This is what we are up against.
I asked him what the fuck its got to do with the FA anyway and how any bribe would go down.

He just said “money talks”

:))

Bribe the FA to get off a PL charge. Your brother in law is a sharp tool isn’t he !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.