PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think they really want to make something stick but will find absolutely nothing on us.
Remember khaldoon saying we have irrefutable evidence?

I believe the man 200%.
As said before the "irrefutable evidence" must simply be our accounts, there's no so called smoking gun to disprove anything of the sort with these allegations, it's just what's in black and white, Shirley?

I think they really want to make something stick but will find absolutely nothing on us.
Remember khaldoon saying we have irrefutable evidence?

I believe the man 200%.
i think tney will make something stick , they just cant be seen to have taken it this far for nothing . This good faith thing seems a grey area

i too trust khaldoon 100%

But again, why would the premier league charge us for this when it should be uefa's job.
Fair point. I don’t know really. UEFA seem to have moved on from our win at CAS and don’t appear to have the appetite to pursue things further. I suspect that might change if the IC find us guilty of any of the more serious charges.

I care.

If we genuinely breached any of the regulations, we need to take that on the chin, take whatever sanction coming from it and learn from it.
Totally disagree with this.

You seem to be losing sight of the fact that even if we have breached any regulations all we are actually guilty of is attempting to circumvent a set of wholly corupt and iniquitous rules that were only put in place to protect the cartel of established so called "big clubs" and prevent any other club from challenging their dominance.

How many more articles will the MEN find an excuse to mention the charges? “Haaland landmark reached as 115 charges threaten extinction”. “Foden masterclass overshadowed by Tebas accusations”. “Clubs want Rodri stribbed of Ballon d’Or due to ongoing hearing”.

The MEN is a dying institution, scrambling round desperately trying to stay relevant, peddling click bait and trying to appeal to the masses. Certainly when it comes to City it makes no effort to display regional loyalty, which I find incredibly disappointing. The Liverpool Echo is practically a parody and we regularly poke fun at it for its heavily biased reporting of anything relating to its football teams, but there is no doubt whose side it is on. The MEN, on the other hand, sadly is prepared to sacrifice any local allegiance to placate the clickbait masses.

Years ago I had professional dealings with the MEN, it had some great people there and some very good journalists. Its unrecognisable to what it has become now, and if the people responsible for reporting on City aren't ashamed of what they are resorting to, then they should be.

Not like Mancini to be shy, I think :) With the language issues, though, and the relative low-risk of that particular issue, would a written statement be enough?
If I was the PL, I'd be cross examining every witness. The Mancini matter is dead with an unchallenged witness statement. If a witness statement is unchallenged, the panel are likely to accept every word as unchallenged evidence ie fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.