PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Jesus mate just stick him on Ignore if you need to. No point clogging up the thread with multiple potshots surely.
Yes, it's just frustrating when someone who's clearly so very wrong refuses to acknowledge it any way or produce a coherent counterpoint.

Very very strange stance to adopt for a supposed Blue.

I'm not being funny but how the funk would esteemedkompany know that?
How?

Did he sneak in unnoticed?

Ah the joys of social media, the just reel folks in.
That's twosips bud but it's a tweet (allegedly) and a second hand tweet at that, I doubt he's made stuff up, that's just not his way of working.

Some people prefer the tactility and flexibility of paper, especially as it’s a known quantity and a medium they’ve operated with for many years. If those papers are ours then I guess Pannick will prefer operating that way, and like a chef with his knives he will want it ‘just so’ in his workplace, so he can perform to his best. It’s his case to run as he sees fit.

Things are more digitalised now, but it’s not obligatory upon the person conducting the case, although they will still need to use that platform more widely in the hearing, such as with witnesses.

Don’t think there’s any grandstanding, as it looks a bit daft and anachronistic imo.
That reminds me of working for an insurance underwriter years ago, and we were implementing a 'paperless office'. So all incoming documents would be scanned in the post room, indexed and stored electronically. For some reason I was on the Steering Group for this, although there was very little impact vis-a-vis my role.

I was sat in a meeting half paying attention to what was going on and there was a discussion about high-speed printers we were installing. My ears pricked up at that and I queried why we were installing high-speed printers when the intention was to go paperless. The answer was that all the various parties involved in a quotation or claim would want to print the relevant file off, partcularly if they didn't have access to an electronic device (it was in the days before Ipads and smartphones) or were external, and didn't have access to our systems.

Prior to this, there would be a single physical file that relevant parts could be copied if needed and passed round or used collectively. But the consequence of this 'paperless office' was actually going to generate significantly larger quantities of paper than the old physical files.

I'd guess one of the advantages of using paper in this scenario is that there isn't the overhead of both time and expense of having to digitise all the documents, and having to set up a system where everyone can access them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.