PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If, and it is a big if , they find us guilty of something we need to stick together , the cunts like harris will be trawling here for something to tweet about , how we are divided and argueing with each other . Can we put all petty arguements aside and build a blue wall around the club ? Pretty please

And hope pannick can get us out of it , i am not going to point fingers at khaldoon or anyone else at the club as i just dont believe we are run badly and with criminal intent , as the orange **** in america would say , it is a witch hunt !

Exactly this and which is why I've said all along that UEFA's ffp rules should have been challenged in a European court of law when they first imposed them. I understand why we didn't. We were trying to be accepted and didn't want to rock the boat. Also we had just about got into the elite boat before they pulled the gangway up. The same as the premier league. In hindsight now the club probably realises this was the wrong approach. The relentless persecution and slandering of our club I'd say has been unprecedented in the history of football. It's an utter disgrace the way we have been treated, just because we upset their cosy little monopoly.

As for voting for all these restrictive rules, the old guard of course would vote for them. So would the make up the numbers clubs with unambitious owners. It's a perfect excuse to say they can't invest because of these rules. Only now have the thick as pigshit fans of other clubs woken up to the fact that it's not fair and has condemned them forever to probably never seeing their club compete for or win trophies. It took them long enough after years of slagging us off. Even now a lot of the sheep are still bleating "What about City???"
The more enlightened ones have realised we are not the enemy, we never have been.
Fuck the lot of them. I hope we blow the whole stinking corrupt premier league to smithereens and if we ruin the red cartel in the process all the sweeter.
I think it understandable that many City fans might wish City had taken UEFA on in the courts over FFP and won a resounding victory. The victory may not have been as complete as we would have liked and the court may have ruled FFP valid if it maintained competitive balance but in other equally nebulous circumstances FFP was unenforceable and so on and on and on. This was not what City wanted because FFP was not going to be a problem for us in the future. And it hasn't been. The club has been the most successful in England by far in the last decade and has the highest revenue of any club. FFP was an irrelevance.

Our problems are only indirectly linked to FFP/PSR and are, as Khaldoon says, a clear attempt to damage the club's reputation. This is the latest in a process which goes back to 2013, and what these attempts have in common is that they are long on charges and blood curdling punishments but totally lacking in convincing evidence (despite the belief of some who are City fans that they'll make something stick) and it seems City will win this case, on the usual grounds that we aren't cheats, we don't cook the books and we tell the truth. The battle is not of our choosing but, as with titles and cups, we'll win hands down. That's just what we do. The City way. The right way and with style.

If, and it is a big if , they find us guilty of something we need to stick together , the cunts like harris will be trawling here for something to tweet about , how we are divided and argueing with each other . Can we put all petty arguements aside and build a blue wall around the club ? Pretty please

And hope pannick can get us out of it , i am not going to point fingers at khaldoon or anyone else at the club as i just dont believe we are run badly and with criminal intent , as the orange **** in america would say , it is a witch hunt !
He will be reading that and already lining up "city fans admit defeat"

One of the lads near me at the match last night said that Esteemedkompany had tweeted that Lord Pannick got half the charges dropped on Monday. I've not seen the tweet and can't find it.

Apparently, the Premier League barrister read out the charges and Pannick presented the original document, and said (something along the lines of), "No. This is what you originally charged City with, this is what we are defending." and the panel agreed.

Does anyone know about this tweet or heard anything similar?

I delved using a few computer tools and have done a video, ( it needs finishing) on this very subject. Basically there are 15 differences in the text on this page as it stands now, compared to what it said origonally on 06 Feb 23 (It's been changed several times).

This could totally wreck the case, as the first errors were all in allegation 1, they missed the letter of several of them...

I'll try to finish it and upload it to YouTube at the weekend.

Any links to that tweet would be appreciated?
I'm not being funny but how the funk would esteemedkompany know that?
How?

Did he sneak in unnoticed?

Ah the joys of social media, the just reel folks in.

Even if we 'get away' with main charges we will be punished for the non cooperation charges and we will be hammered for these to make up for it and the media etc will go to town on it.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.