PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

City said in the official statement that they have "Comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence". I have always wondered what that might be..? Is it Audit report, Bank transaction details, Full chain of email conversations or something else...?

What's your thought on that, PB....?
Wel we had evidence that overturned the 2-season CL ban at CAS, so I'd guess that's part of it. I'd assume we have evidence that Mancini fulfilled his obligation to Al Jazira.

And maybe we have evidence about the Fordham stuff, presumably its legitimacy and maybe even that UEFA and the PL had already agreed it wasn't a problem. Who knows? We'll find out in a few months.

If you got £100 every time you said “banana” and £10 every time you said “orange” you would say banana all the time.

This is social media and increasing regular media.

That’s all it is. You won’t change it so try not to keep saying “OMG look what they have said now” that’s what they want. Look at the length of this thread for your answer.

Footy is very tribal and rival fans are desperate to see us found guilty. There are more rival fans than City fans. The media write what is popular not what is true. You must know this by now, why get triggered? All it does is feed them.

Do you think, even if we had never been charged, that rival fans would not bait us? We are the number one target because we win everything. It’s off the scale because we are accused of cheating. If Forest were the best team England had ever seen, they would be baited. It comes with the territory.

This is the World we live in and it’s shit.

It’s all bananas. It’s not meant to be fair any more.

Enjoy the verdict.
Your banana and orange quote hits the nail on the head

Regarding Leicester and the failed PSR case in which it was said that the wording was not fit for purpose, no-one needs an education beyond grammar school level to understand that the incorrect use of punctuation marks, or lack of them, can make a vast difference in what a sentence is meant to be implying. What a turn up that would be if our case was dropped for the same reason. Our understanding of the rules versus the EPLs own version.
I used to live in town. Never forget the ambiguous headline I saw on Shudehill billboard when it was rumoured Les Ferdinand may have been joining us:

Les says City

No comma, no speech marks.

Compare and contrast :
“Les says, ‘City’”
“Les” says City.’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.