PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It has not only undermined their case, it has increased the jeopardy to them involved with a failure to prove the most serious allegations.

Stupid really and, as I maintain, clever of the club to manoeuvre them into this situation. Again. As at CAS.
It shows people like Daniel Levy up for what he is. No wonder Spurs is one of the most underachieving clubs in the world with someone like him at the helm. He has wasted energy on hating City when he should have focused on his own club. The same applies to JW Henry and FSG. City have taken over in the USA. The backyard of FSG and the Glazers.

Or what?

I think that is naive. It might slowly fizzle out to a lower level, but won't stop.

But if we are hopefully cleared, I won't really care about the innuendo. I already don’t.
After CAS it died down to nothing more than a whimper and many people kind of moved on. If we win this time, it might take longer for it to die down because this one is on our doorstep and involves domestic rivals and fans of those rivals. However, opposition fans will be made to look like cunts by our fans at every opportunity if they continue to peddle the cheats narrative whenever we play them. Believe me, 1894 will never be short of a display idea again and we’ll be milking it for fucking years. Ironically, if this case goes our way it could be one of the greatest marketing tools the club and fans have ever had!

️Former England boss, Sam Allardyce on ManCity’s 115 charges:

| “It seems like it boils down to three counts. What staggers me is how far they've gone back, I don't think the tax man's allowed to go back that far, is he?

| “I might be wrong because I'm not a tax expert, but if it happened 10 years ago, they should have been brought to task 10 years ago - not now. That was then, this is now. You couldn't get anything to court now 10 years on if you wanted it, so why are they allowed to go beyond that.”

| "If it's on the three counts, then possibly 10 points, maybe 12, if it's really big, maybe 15. People are talking about relegation, but if it’s just boiling down to those three, then it's a point deduction, and they can live with that fine and will get on with it.

| “Everybody will say it won't be enough, and they (City) should be relegated. We won't really understand it because they won't release exactly what's happened behind the scenes.

| “If there's no appeal after that and Man City have to take it on the chin, they will get on with it. If there's another appeal avenue, then Man City will exploit it if they're unhappy with the outcome because that’s their right.”
“It seems like it boils down to three counts. What staggers me is how far they've gone back, I don't think the tax man's allowed to go back that far, is he?

I hope not for you sake big fella, plenty of financial skeletons in your cupboard, your could teach Rosie and Arry a trick or two!.

After CAS it died down to nothing more than a whimper and many people kind of moved on. If we win this time, it might take longer for it to die down because this one is on our doorstep and involves domestic rivals and fans of those rivals. However, opposition fans will be made to look like cunts by our fans at every opportunity if they continue to peddle the cheats narrative whenever we play them. Believe me, 1894 will never be short of a display idea again and we’ll be milking it for fucking years. Ironically, if this case goes our way it could be one of the greatest marketing tools the club and fans have ever had!
That’s such a great point. Victory in this legal battle is a huge commercial opportunity for us.

I saw this yesterday and was wondering when BFS suddenly became so sensible. Maybe he’s after a job at the Club ?

Allardyce has always been a rational guy, unfairly maligned due to football style and his accent by the gutter Oxbridge-type press. He practically helped invent modern sports science in this country but history has credited Wenger because "Le Professor" told his players to stop getting pissed the day before a game and he's a "French intellectual" rather than a fat Brummie who played organised football.

It shows people like Daniel Levy up for what he is. No wonder Spurs is one of the most underachieving clubs in the world with someone like him at the helm. He has wasted energy on hating City when he should have focused on his own club. The same applies to JW Henry and FSG. City have taken over in the USA. The backyard of FSG and the Glazers.
With Levy I’m not sure its “hate” as such - just naked self-interest. They’ve an expensive stadium to pay for :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.