PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don't understand how the non cartel clubs have just sat back and allowed the cartel clubs to use their money to fund this hearing.
Some non cartel clubs have had points deducted, some have had to sell players to get I side the financial rules.
Yet one cartel club with nearly a billion in debt failed UEFA ffp and did a deal worth 75million with the pl not to be charged.

Why are these non cartel clubs just sitting back and doing nothing ?
Never forget that these “clubs” are actually an old boys network that loans out players, determines transfer fees and that on field competition is just one of the business relationships they have.

While it is clear there is an actual sporting competition at the heart of the PL, it is increasingly becoming a business, born of business relationships between multi-billionaire megalomaniacs used to getting their own way.

Mansour doesn’t eat at their table and, as such, has become the object of their hate and derision, much like a bad remake of the movie “Means Girls.”

It is not lost on many that City have completely changed the way PL clubs do business, not only domestically, but in their global CFG business, and there’s a reason it is being duplicated.

Just as people seem to think Boehly at Chelsea is a fucking idiot for the way he is running that club, so you have to understand he is a high level billionaire who operates sports franchises across the globe. He has CLEARLY studied PSR and FFP, and determined they have found where the holes in the Swiss cheese line up!

When you think of the money spent, and the results to date, it looks mental, but he can afford to play the long game, which is why they’ve vacuumed up the best young talent they can find, locked it in for 5-7 yrs and brought in a young manager who learned at the feet of the best manager in the world.

Boehly isn’t looking to 2025, he’s looking at 2025-2030…much like Khaldoon spoke of the 10 year Project here.

We assume these clubs all hate each other, just as we want City players to hate United and Liverpool players. NEWSFLASH: They don’t, and (with exceptions) never really have!

The football business makes too much money for too many serious people for there to be internecine warfare. However, they don’t want an outsider, especially one who has no need to play inside THEIR tent, to reap the majority of the spoils.

It’s no secret that the PL want the red shirts to have success, because their success drives the overseas TV revenues based on their legacy from the 2000’s, when global cable TV took off. Mansour and Khaldoon have upset that apple cart and have yet to come to their table to play nice. After this nuke attack, one wonders whether they’ve chosen MAD or believe they can get away with a pre-emptive strike and destroy Mansour. My money says they can’t and will only serve to inflict self-harm!

TBD.

️Former England boss, Sam Allardyce on ManCity’s 115 charges:

| “It seems like it boils down to three counts. What staggers me is how far they've gone back, I don't think the tax man's allowed to go back that far, is he?

| “I might be wrong because I'm not a tax expert, but if it happened 10 years ago, they should have been brought to task 10 years ago - not now. That was then, this is now. You couldn't get anything to court now 10 years on if you wanted it, so why are they allowed to go beyond that.”

| "If it's on the three counts, then possibly 10 points, maybe 12, if it's really big, maybe 15. People are talking about relegation, but if it’s just boiling down to those three, then it's a point deduction, and they can live with that fine and will get on with it.

| “Everybody will say it won't be enough, and they (City) should be relegated. We won't really understand it because they won't release exactly what's happened behind the scenes.

| “If there's no appeal after that and Man City have to take it on the chin, they will get on with it. If there's another appeal avenue, then Man City will exploit it if they're unhappy with the outcome because that’s their right.”
I saw this yesterday and was wondering when BFS suddenly became so sensible. Maybe he’s after a job at the Club ?

their happy being in pl getting rid of 1 team moves them up a position
what will make me piss is if they fail psr due to costs of premier league case as you know rag liverpool arsenal and little spurs will have clause inserted so not accountable
Perhaps as things stand the red clubs can give "incentives" to vote things through whereas City don't coupled with if the reds get their money back by eliminating City they can give lower clubs more in "incentives".

️Former England boss, Sam Allardyce on ManCity’s 115 charges:

| “It seems like it boils down to three counts. What staggers me is how far they've gone back, I don't think the tax man's allowed to go back that far, is he?

| “I might be wrong because I'm not a tax expert, but if it happened 10 years ago, they should have been brought to task 10 years ago - not now. That was then, this is now. You couldn't get anything to court now 10 years on if you wanted it, so why are they allowed to go beyond that.”

| "If it's on the three counts, then possibly 10 points, maybe 12, if it's really big, maybe 15. People are talking about relegation, but if it’s just boiling down to those three, then it's a point deduction, and they can live with that fine and will get on with it.

| “Everybody will say it won't be enough, and they (City) should be relegated. We won't really understand it because they won't release exactly what's happened behind the scenes.

| “If there's no appeal after that and Man City have to take it on the chin, they will get on with it. If there's another appeal avenue, then Man City will exploit it if they're unhappy with the outcome because that’s their right.”
Heard the podcast the other day. It’s called Tippy Tappy football podcast. Natalie Pike presents with Sam. They had Michael Gray on as well. Natalie didn’t give her opinions due to bias but the other 2 was refreshing to hear them sticking up for us. It’s obvious but it boils down to pure jealousy , like they said. Gray was very complementary saying on how impressive the set up is and what the owners have done to the area .

Just noticed someone’s posted the said podcast

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.