PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well, it finally happened to me today.

After playing football on a Sunday as normal the conversation switch to the Arsenal game this afternoon, just the usual good natured banter about who would win and so on, The one Rag threw in the "doesnt matter anyway once you cheating cunts get thrown out of the league" Now we have all heard this before but this time is was said with some venom and not at all meant as banter. There were a few comments back and forth and others suddenly jumped in as well. Within a minute I was facing a full on rant from 3 people with genuine anger aimed towards me. Now these are lads that I have known for years, not close mates but friends none the less. It was very close to coming to blows at one point and it was a very uncomfortable experience for me.

It does make me fear for what will happen should be be cleared of these breaches, there are a lot of very angry people out there who aren't going to be happy should it go in our favour.

After playing football on a Sunday as normal the conversation switch to the Arsenal game this afternoon, just the usual good natured banter about who would win and so on, The one Rag threw in the "doesnt matter anyway once you cheating cunts get thrown out of the league" Now we have all heard this before but this time is was said with some venom and not at all meant as banter. There were a few comments back and forth and others suddenly jumped in as well. Within a minute I was facing a full on rant from 3 people with genuine anger aimed towards me. Now these are lads that I have known for years, not close mates but friends none the less. It was very close to coming to blows at one point and it was a very uncomfortable experience for me.

It does make me fear for what will happen should be be cleared of these breaches, there are a lot of very angry people out there who aren't going to be happy should it go in our favour.
Agreed
It's getting very serious and someone is going to get hurt

Just fuck them off. If they aren’t your proper mates then not having them around shouldn’t be an issue.
They sound like proper shithouses.

They are not your friends.

Don't pass to them!

They’ll all accept the verdict with good grace and apologise to you for being cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.