PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Pep is our only clue to what’s happening behind the scenes and he is relaxed and confident that “his club” will prevail.

#more than a manager.

So fucking lucky to have pep, txiki and khaldoon.

I still can’t believe what the club has achieved. The memories and destruction of the red clubs has been truly remarkable. A seismic shift no one expected.

Fuck these charges.
Absolutely spot on! If pep had any doubts he’d be glum. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and you’d know straight away from his interviews what was going on. Him saying he loves the club is a huge indicator that he’s being told every is ok. He once said if he’d been lied to he would leave tomorrow and wouldn’t speak to our top brass again. He clearly believes everything he’s seen and been told. He’s going to extend I can feel it! Prepare for red hot piss vapour!!!

Last edited:
Think they will have advised on acting professionally and also that litigation should be handled in good faith.

I’ve always thought a whistleblower who would go on record is the only way PL win this and never heard even a whisper off it.

If they had one Arsenal would know and it would have been in The Times by now.

There is no chance of them turning up unexpected as I doubt any independent panel would allow that kind of ambush.
Yes it's impossible a whistleblower could turn up unannounced. This will have been run like a High Court trial, which would mean witness statements filed in advance - likely some months in advance.

Exchange of witness statements could have been the first City knew of it, if there was a whistleblower. Which would have been a nasty shock, for sure. It seems unlikely based on what has been briefed, but I guess we'll see.

Of all the public domain comments so far I think Alberto Galassi's is the most significant. But still not something to attach much weight to.

Absolutely spot on! If pep had any doubts he’d be glum. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and you’d know straight away from his interviews what was going on. Him saying he loves the club is a huge indicator that he’s being told every is ok. He once said if he’d been lied to he would leave tomorrow and wouldn’t speak to our top brass again. He clearly believes everything he’s seen and been told. He’s going to extend I can feel it! Prepare for red hot piss vapour!!!
well, to my calculations the hearing is done with around the 18th November, although we may not know the outcome until a good time afterwards, but i would expect leaks and certainly pep extending is as good as it gets, 3 year incoming i think and hope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.