PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nobody is more invested in this that Liverpool fans.
I have spoken to several, otherwise rational, Liverpool supporters and they cannot accept our possible innocence. You see, if we are innocent, then their hopes lie in tatters. Their beliefs about 'morality', the organic growth, and Klopp's superiority are shattered. They can no longer claim ANY throne of rightfulness, nor 'people's championships'. So, they refuse to accept, even in the face of a verdict that refutes the PL's case. They have told me that any proclamation of City innocence will not be believed. It will be because of corruption, brown envelopes or hugely expensive lawyers finding technicalities. It is their way. They have been fed a diet of their footballing and moral superiority for sixty years.
I went on a rant about this before so ill just put the shortened version here which is basically that the rags, dippers and tarquins are so invested in this because as you put for years and years they have been told their club is special, they are the chosen ones, the ones at the front of the pack and for city to come and absolutely overtake everything they have ever done by being better run, smarter and having better ideas would absolutely destroy their very ethos that they are special as it would prove that anyone could do what they have done with the right funding and the right people so we must be cheating because we are about to prove that their entire belief system is bullshit.

I went on a rant about this before so ill just put the shortened version here which is basically that the rags, dippers and tarquins are so invested in this because as you put for years and years they have been told their club is special, they are the chosen ones, the ones at the front of the pack and for city to come and absolutely overtake everything they have ever done by being better run, smarter and having better ideas would absolutely destroy their very ethos that they are special as it would prove that anyone could do what they have done with the right funding and the right people so we must be cheating because we are about to prove that their entire belief system is bullshit.
It will never stop. It’s their DNA. Same with some journos. Can you imagine the Graun saying: “Not guilty, so we were wrong all along. Apologies.” ?
Miggy and the Hat saying: “I don’t know how we got it so wrong. Perhaps we were biassed” ?
No, they’ll just carry on till the writs drop on them. Then they’ll plead ‘Fair comment’.

How is this news? Presumably they must have been confident of this when they hired him months ago ffs. The shite these cunts pump out is mind boggling.

We said this on here when he signed for the rags didn’t we?. There’s no way they’d have taken him on only to see him crucified re the charges a year later.

It will never stop. It’s their DNA. Same with some journos. Can you imagine the Graun saying: “Not guilty, so we were wrong all along. Apologies.” ?
Miggy and the Hat saying: “I don’t know how we got it so wrong. Perhaps we were biassed” ?
No, they’ll just carry on till the writs drop on them. Then they’ll plead ‘Fair comment’.

It's the way of the world at this present time, people don't like the truth so they substitute reality for their own fucked up version.

You've only got to look at the line up for the women's ballon d'or to see just how fucked up this western influenced sphere is.

Nobody is more invested in this that Liverpool fans.
I have spoken to several, otherwise rational, Liverpool supporters and they cannot accept our possible innocence. You see, if we are innocent, then their hopes lie in tatters. Their beliefs about 'morality', the organic growth, and Klopp's superiority are shattered. They can no longer claim ANY throne of rightfulness, nor 'people's championships'. So, they refuse to accept, even in the face of a verdict that refutes the PL's case. They have told me that any proclamation of City innocence will not be believed. It will be because of corruption, brown envelopes or hugely expensive lawyers finding technicalities. It is their way. They have been fed a diet of their footballing and moral superiority for sixty years.
I love it. They're hurting sooo much from City. I wouldnt mind if they weren't so up themselves.

Talking to a dipper the other day in Pefkos, I said the PL is not fit for purpose and should be binned, he replied " If they let City get away with all the cheating, he agreed". His reply was venomous.

Not worth engaging with any red shirt fans. They have been obsessed by this for two years and it’s the only hope they have of beating us. Hope you enjoyed Pefkos. Lovely place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.