PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nobody is more invested in this that Liverpool fans.
I have spoken to several, otherwise rational, Liverpool supporters and they cannot accept our possible innocence. You see, if we are innocent, then their hopes lie in tatters. Their beliefs about 'morality', the organic growth, and Klopp's superiority are shattered. They can no longer claim ANY throne of rightfulness, nor 'people's championships'. So, they refuse to accept, even in the face of a verdict that refutes the PL's case. They have told me that any proclamation of City innocence will not be believed. It will be because of corruption, brown envelopes or hugely expensive lawyers finding technicalities. It is their way. They have been fed a diet of their footballing and moral superiority for sixty years.

We live in a time where conspiracy theories are just people having a different opinion, we are surrounded by white noise 24 hours a day there is no common sense there is no definitive truth.

Burn it the fuck down :)

Nobody is more invested in this that Liverpool fans.
I have spoken to several, otherwise rational, Liverpool supporters and they cannot accept our possible innocence. You see, if we are innocent, then their hopes lie in tatters. Their beliefs about 'morality', the organic growth, and Klopp's superiority are shattered. They can no longer claim ANY throne of rightfulness, nor 'people's championships'. So, they refuse to accept, even in the face of a verdict that refutes the PL's case. They have told me that any proclamation of City innocence will not be believed. It will be because of corruption, brown envelopes or hugely expensive lawyers finding technicalities. It is their way. They have been fed a diet of their footballing and moral superiority for sixty years.
Sorry, I stopped reading at the "Their beliefs about 'morality' " statement.

How could those supporters talk about morality seriously when their club and the supporters have never accepted any blame for 39 deaths at Heysel? All they ever do is take the moral high ground on things that do not suit their own purposes yet conveniently forget about morals when it is their club at fault and to blame

Sorry, I stopped reading at the "Their beliefs about 'morality' " statement.

How could those supporters talk about morality seriously when their club and the supporters have never accepted any blame for 39 deaths at Heysel? All they do it take the moral high ground on things that do not suit their own purpose yet conveniently forget about morals when it is their club at fault.
offended by everything ashamed of nothing, never has a phrase summed up the scousers better.

No, it isn't. Unless it was a one week hearing.
well they are in week four now arent they, so you could look at it in the manner that if it goes for the full 10 weeks which would be mid november if they are expecting a verdict before the end of the year that would suggest there could be a slam dunk one way or the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.