PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Leterme, the guy who got kicked out of the International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance because he used foreign aid money to pay his tax lawyer.
I always remember the fount of all knowledge that is Kaveh Solekhol discussing the UEFA charges against City when City had cast doubt on Leterme's credibility and he said in a shocked and incredulous voice "Leterme is a former prime minister of Belgium. Are Manchester City accusing him of lying?" That's exactly what they were doing dickhead and they were absolutely right.

I always remember the fount of all knowledge that is Kaveh Solekhol discussing the UEFA charges against City when City had cast doubt on Leterme's credibility and he said in a shocked and incredulous voice "Leterme is a former prime minister of Belgium. Are Manchester City accusing him of lying?" That's exactly what they were doing dickhead and they were absolutely right.

Ha.

Boris Johnson is a former prime minister of Great Britain and no-one would ever accuse him of lying either,I'm sure.

Our football governing bodies are so corrupt they can’t investigate anything privately. See Paqueta is complaining about the leaks about his case

Not covering themselves in glory , one might say.

FFS they are clearly seeking to get seriously taken to the cleaners by somebody before too long.

Death wish, pure arrogance, criminally inept, as well as lacking in the basic principles of good management.

Take your pick.

Reactions: CC1
Ha.

Boris Johnson is a former prime minister of Great Britain and no-one would ever accuse him of lying either,I'm sure.

Well the tory cronies probably didn't realise .

**** should be prosecuted but currently promoting his book outlining a life of privilege, entitlement , arrogance and deceit.

No fucking shame , so there is a clear similarity with the PL.

with a "reported" decision this side xmas, it's either case thrown out or compromise position between City and Premier League.
I couldn't see that happening before the APT decision, it's definitely not happening now. It's looking more and more like a fight to the death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.