PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If we get cleared of the major charges, there are literally millions of people who do not have the emotional tools to cope with it in a healthy way.

Not saying that it's the club's problem of course but the fallout will be huge not only on a corporate scale - there will be meltdowns that cost people jobs and relationships. It's quite scary to think about.

My boss is an Arsenal fan and he makes enough snide comments to me as it is, I dread to think what'll happen when we're cleared.

If we get cleared of the major charges, there are literally millions of people who do not have the emotional tools to cope with it in a healthy way.

Not saying that it's the club's problem of course but the fallout will be huge not only on a corporate scale - there will be meltdowns that cost people jobs and relationships. It's quite scary to think about.

My boss is an Arsenal fan and he makes enough snide comments to me as it is, I dread to think what'll happen when we're cleared.
Fuck em, rather them than us.

I always remember the fount of all knowledge that is Kaveh Solekhol discussing the UEFA charges against City when City had cast doubt on Leterme's credibility and he said in a shocked and incredulous voice "Leterme is a former prime minister of Belgium. Are Manchester City accusing him of lying?" That's exactly what they were doing dickhead and they were absolutely right.
He also had to resign as PM because his government was accused of seeking to influence the verdict of the Brussels appeal court.

Get it on video.. you might have a case of employer abuse!

Could be a class action of claims from dipper fans.

When the result drops

Denial… the PL will appeal

Anger….City have ruined everything

Bargaining……someone will stop them

Depression…..It’s over for us

Acceptance….we were lied to

The press will hold the hands of our rivals through all the stages while taking their money.

Your own clubs did this to you. We were never your enemy, but we beat you anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.