PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Spit badmouthing us again to the American audience. Basically calling our accounts fraudulent. According to Sky we don’t have any viewers because people don’t care yet he won’t shut the fuck up the spitting tramp. This interview in a nutshell is every bitter, twisted, jealous red cartel view.

No mention we won the recent case and no mention that we had the biggest audience last year from the states.

On Manchester City's legal case​

GOAL: I wanted to ask about Man City and the 115 charges against them for alleged breaches of Premier League rules. How do you think that gets resolved?
Carragher
: You know what? I'm not sure it ever gets resolved. Because I think in some ways, no matter what happens, if City are found to be proven not guilty, I think most people in the country, certainly fans of rival teams will all believe they have done it - it's just that they've got the best lawyers. So it'll never go away.

And if they are found guilty, City will come out and say, ‘It was persecution from the Premier League - United, Liverpool and Arsenal don't want the new kids in town coming and taking their trophies,’ or, ‘that’s the world we live in.’
I'm just tired and bored of it, if I'm being honest. Some of the things City claim… sometimes I just can't believe… when they claim that they bring in more revenue than anybody else, like Real Madrid, and teams like that, I’m like, ‘behave.”

"If they broke the rules that they signed up for as every other Premier League club did, they should be punished, and punished very, very heavily." - Carragher, on charges against Man City

I know that myself in the media, if I do a newspaper article on Liverpool or Man United, the amount of clicks is going to get compared to City because people aren't as interested in Manchester City. That's not a criticism, that's just a fact. We know that from viewing figures on Sky Sports. If Man United or Liverpool play they go through the roof. If Manchester City, it doesn't move the needle. And again, it's not a criticism, it's just a fact.
We know those things. They’re facts. So for City to say that they bring in more revenue than some of the biggest clubs in the Premier League or Real Madrid is just a nonsense.

But we want it over. We want to be talking about football on the pitch. Manchester City, they’ve got an unbelievable manager, an unbelievable team. We want to get back to judging them as a football team on the pitch, but if they broke the rules that they signed up for as every other Premier League club did, they should be punished, and punished very, very heavily.
He’s thick as fuck and not worth listening to.

Question for him;

Who’s the bigger club, Spurs or AC Milan? Now go look at revenues for both you thick ****!!

Spit badmouthing us again to the American audience. Basically calling our accounts fraudulent. According to Sky we don’t have any viewers because people don’t care yet he won’t shut the fuck up the spitting tramp. This interview in a nutshell is every bitter, twisted, jealous red cartel view.

No mention we won the recent case and no mention that we had the biggest audience last year from the states.

GOAL: I wanted to ask about Man City and the 115 charges against them for alleged breaches of Premier League rules. How do you think that gets resolved?
Carragher
: You know what? I'm not sure it ever gets resolved. Because I think in some ways, no matter what happens, if City are found to be proven not guilty, I think most people in the country, certainly fans of rival teams will all believe they have done it - it's just that they've got the best lawyers. So it'll never go away.

And if they are found guilty, City will come out and say, ‘It was persecution from the Premier League - United, Liverpool and Arsenal don't want the new kids in town coming and taking their trophies,’ or, ‘that’s the world we live in.’
I'm just tired and bored of it, if I'm being honest. Some of the things City claim… sometimes I just can't believe… when they claim that they bring in more revenue than anybody else, like Real Madrid, and teams like that, I’m like, ‘behave.”

"If they broke the rules that they signed up for as every other Premier League club did, they should be punished, and punished very, very heavily." - Carragher, on charges against Man City

I know that myself in the media, if I do a newspaper article on Liverpool or Man United, the amount of clicks is going to get compared to City because people aren't as interested in Manchester City. That's not a criticism, that's just a fact. We know that from viewing figures on Sky Sports. If Man United or Liverpool play they go through the roof. If Manchester City, it doesn't move the needle. And again, it's not a criticism, it's just a fact.
We know those things. They’re facts. So for City to say that they bring in more revenue than some of the biggest clubs in the Premier League or Real Madrid is just a nonsense.

But we want it over. We want to be talking about football on the pitch. Manchester City, they’ve got an unbelievable manager, an unbelievable team. We want to get back to judging them as a football team on the pitch, but if they broke the rules that they signed up for as every other Premier League club did, they should be punished, and punished very, very heavily.
the gormless scouser has pretty much given the game away here, everything he ( and his media chums ) say is driven by clicks and his liverpool bias , exactly what everyone on here has been saying for years

When the result drops

Denial… the PL will appeal

Anger….City have ruined everything

Bargaining……someone will stop them

Depression…..It’s over for us

Acceptance….we were lied to

The press will hold the hands of our rivals through all the stages while taking their money.

Your own clubs did this to you. We were never your enemy, but we beat you anyway.

I’m sure the anger stage will include the infamous ‘I’m done with football’!

As we seem to be more proactive in the media recently City really should release a statement explaining that the spotty dip **** is banned from the club & campus.

When you think of bans issued to S/C holders for minor misc things who can't watch us it stinks.
Exactly this we’d be charges or at least accused of inciting a riot

Carragher

I didn't know that broadcast revenue was linked to viewing figures and clicks. Here was I thinking it was more to do with winning major trophies and being in the latter stages of the Champions League every year. How stupid must I be?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.