PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He and his rat faced friend still seem unable to grasp the basic economic principle that a team that won the treble in a season (in the richest league in the world) and added the supercup and club world Cup would maximise their sponsorship income (winners bonuses), maximise their TV income (more games on the box than anybody else so more dosh) and max their trophy winners income all in the same year.
Who does he think should have earned more than City that year? Scousepool for winning the Carabou Cup because they have more fans in Malaysia? Do fuck off Jamie you thick scouse ****. They live in the fantasy land that thinks clubs earn big money from shirt sales. They don't.

This.

Is a sponsor only advertising to the club's own fans? No.

Do sponsors want their clubs to be in the Europa League (or worse!)? No, less people watch them.

Do sponsors want their clubs knocked out in the early stages of the CL? No.

Do sponsors want viewers to see their club lifting trophies and being linked with success? Yes.

Which team has been practically guaranteed CL qualification, and reaching the latter stages of the tournament, for about the last 8 years. Us.

Which other teams don't and therefore don't give their sponsors the same level of exposure. Every other f#cker, but especially united, Chelsea, Spurs etc.

We should be getting bigger sponsorship deals than any other club now, simple.

I wonder if anyone ever called him out publicly for spitting in that child's face ? It seems to have been swept under the carpet.

I personally wouldn't have any issue reminding him about it, if I ever bumped into him, just to see his face. But luckily I don't move in the same circles as him.
This is how you know all these podcasts, all this overlap crap is carefully stage managed and edited to favour these two idiots and certain teams, most city fans could destroy these 2 and their woefully limited arguments in no time at all but quite simply arent allowed too.

This is exactly the same as the other Liverpool fans I spoke to. They have been spoon-fed glory, righteousness, European nights, and the noise of the Kop since they were babies. They cannot accept that another has superseded them. They refute ALL evidence of such. They will not accept that it is for any reason other than corruption or cheating. If we win, they will not accept it. If we lose, they are the rightful champions and saviours of the game.
Just retort with a single word, Heysel, a tragedy that ended far too many lives and pushed back English football a decade.

And all down to those dipper bastards.

Last edited:
Carragher falls into the trap of thinking that Sky’s viewing figures are the be all and end all. I’m sure United and Liverpool do get the highest figures in this country, but the UK is an increasingly small market in a global economy. Overseas TV rights are now bigger than in the UK and the balance is only going one way. I think Carragher would be surprised at some of the viewing figures in other countries, he won’t do his research though, as it wouldn’t suit his narrative.

He also ignores the fact that an inordinate amount of the UK's media coverage, thanks to their pundit recruitment policy and their refusal to recognise change, revolves around united and liverpool. Their viewing figures are going to be statistically skewed for that reason alone. I, for one, stopped watching anything other than the actual game, and then on mute, some years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.