PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I thought Carra’s comparative analysis of our accounts with the ‘biggest clubs’ was masterful. Didn’t realise he was so good at finance. He made some great points when comparing our sources of income to the rags. All without actually reading our accounts, just brilliant.

He got his knowledge via Richard Masters , obviously.

Carragher falls into the trap of thinking that Sky’s viewing figures are the be all and end all. I’m sure United and Liverpool do get the highest figures in this country, but the UK is an increasingly small market in a global economy. Overseas TV rights are now bigger than in the UK and the balance is only going one way. I think Carragher would be surprised at some of the viewing figures in other countries, he won’t do his research though, as it wouldn’t suit his narrative.

He obviously thinks it’s pay per view, the gormless ****!

I thought Carra’s comparative analysis of our accounts with the ‘biggest clubs’ was masterful. Didn’t realise he was so good at finance. He made some great points when comparing our sources of income to the rags. All without actually reading our accounts, just brilliant.
I saw the prick in a car park once, struggling to count change.

I'm not even sure he can read, let alone read financial statements.

I don't wish to appear harsh but that **** should have been drowned at birth.

How he still has a job in the media, after spitting at that kid, shows you all you need to know about the compliance of the media towards the redshirts.

He's there to keep the propaganda going, the exact same reason sly also employ his rat faced mate as well.
"if City are found to be proven not guilty, I think most people in the country, certainly fans of rival teams will all believe they have done it - it's just that they've got the best lawyers"

And that fellow blues tells us all we need to know about him. Absolutely clueless. So the PL have got some back street, cheap lawyers working for them? Behave you absolute prick. Shouldn't be on TV at all.

"if City are found to be proven not guilty, I think most people in the country, certainly fans of rival teams will all believe they have done it - it's just that they've got the best lawyers"

And that fellow blues tells us all we need to know about him. Absolutely clueless. So the PL have got some back street, cheap lawyers working for them? Behave you absolute prick. Shouldn't be on TV at all.
Will be top of the f**king list of people to receive a tap on the shoulder from City's 'enforcers' methinks...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.