PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

most watched game over the seasons
23/24 Manchester City vs Arsenal
22/23 Manchester City vs Arsenal
21/22 Manchester City vs Liverpool
20/21 Manchester City Vs Liverpool

if only there was something common about all these games
Yesterdays men from Trafford dont feature in any of them?

He's absolutely right though. That is exactly what the fans of rival clubs will believe
Maybe we should have asked for the police station duty solicitor to represent us. No offence to police station duty solicitors but what ppl believe we are guilty of must cross criminal thresholds.

Last edited:
He's absolutely right though. That is exactly what the fans of rival clubs will believe
And they'll believe it because of cunts in the media like him, Delaney, Harris, Herbert and others have been mendaciously pushing this narrative for years, since the original FFP issues in 2014, while ignoring the facts.

He’s well behind on where the narrative is going with the 115 hearing. City are being measured up and being deemed guilty by sporting body that drafts illegal rules which contravene the laws of this country, acts in bad faith towards one of its stake holders and doesn’t know how to understand and interpret the language of its own rule book. How can City be deemed guilty by the Premier League which acts illegally? They are losing their credibility as a sporting organisation day by day at the moment, if I were Carragher as a pundit to show knowledge and credibility he needs to get himself on the right side of where this is going. He’s too thick and indoctrinated by the dipper cult to do so.
Even though he was apparently a childhood Evertonian.

most watched game over the seasons
23/24 Manchester City vs Arsenal
22/23 Manchester City vs Arsenal
21/22 Manchester City vs Liverpool
20/21 Manchester City Vs Liverpool

if only there was something common about all these games

Facts wont change their minds mate :)

reality-substitute.png

And they'll believe it because of cunts in the media like him, Delaney, Harris, Herbert and others have been mendaciously pushing this narrative for years, since the original FFP issues in 2014, while ignoring the facts.
Absolutely, but many also need to believe it, despite the facts

Yes, actually amazing that no one at Sky (in particular) has reined him in, as I’m pretty sure he’s said the same on there. I think it would be different if he’d been a bit cannier by saying something a bit more nebulous about the numbers not subjectively adding up more broadly, but he’s specifically referred to our turnover, compared it with other clubs, and stated that the numbers are (or must be) false, which is pretty definitive, and I’d say therefore far easier to rebut and pin something on from a defamation point of view.
What annoys me more than the wilful failure to rein in the diatribes from this Herbert, is the haste that Sky showed Rodney the door when he made the bad taste joke about the Toon Army. Jokes not allowed but defamation and spitting on kids acceptable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.