PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

"if City are found to be proven not guilty, I think most people in the country, certainly fans of rival teams will all believe they have done it - it's just that they've got the best lawyers"

And that fellow blues tells us all we need to know about him. Absolutely clueless. So the PL have got some back street, cheap lawyers working for them? Behave you absolute prick. Shouldn't be on TV at all.

That's the narrative Sky and the media are already starting to drip feed to the sheep that hang off their every word

Its one thing saying If City are found not guilty other people will believe they have done it

When City are found not guilty, he won't dare say he believes they have done it

That's the narrative Sky and the media are already starting to drip feed to the sheep that hang off their every word

Its one thing saying If City are found not guilty other people will believe they have done it

When City are found not guilty, he won't dare say he believes they have done it
Truth be told, that's increasingly been the narrative from the haters, as it dawns on them City might not be found guilty.
Now the "City paid them off" stories are regularly being aired in preparation for a favourable outcome for City.
But what also seems to be happening is the normal, average punters seem to be looking at it for what it is and the general assumption of guilt is no longer there.
With the haters it's just a coping mechanism.

"if City are found to be proven not guilty, I think most people in the country, certainly fans of rival teams will all believe they have done it - it's just that they've got the best lawyers"

And that fellow blues tells us all we need to know about him. Absolutely clueless. So the PL have got some back street, cheap lawyers working for them? Behave you absolute prick. Shouldn't be on TV at all.

He’s well behind on where the narrative is going with the 115 hearing. City are being measured up and being deemed guilty by sporting body that drafts illegal rules which contravene the laws of this country, acts in bad faith towards one of its stake holders and doesn’t know how to understand and interpret the language of its own rule book. How can City be deemed guilty by the Premier League which acts illegally? They are losing their credibility as a sporting organisation day by day at the moment, if I were Carragher as a pundit to show knowledge and credibility he needs to get himself on the right side of where this is going. He’s too thick and indoctrinated by the dipper cult to do so.

These are the kinds of comments the club should be challenging, especially from a dirty rat like him.

I wonder if anyone ever called him out publicly for spitting in that child's face ? It seems to have been swept under the carpet.

I personally wouldn't have any issue reminding him about it, if I ever bumped into him, just to see his face. But luckily I don't move in the same circles as him.
I think if he came across a few City fans they'd do more than remind him or spit in his face!
& believe me it'll happen one day with all the shit being thrown,
Because we've all definitely had enough of this complete witch hunt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.