PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

People getting overly upset with Spitty is funny. Just smile. We can't control his mouth.
The goon lost any credibility when he assaulted that young girl all those years ago and for Sky to take him back said a lot.
I love his pain knowing that we as a club (bar covid title) ruined Klopps legacy and them dominating for 10 years......

Let it continue. He has his target audience.

And as an aside to Utd paying Ferguson in racehorses in the past, we now find out he’s been pocketing £2m a year.

Why such an overflated figure? Maybe when FFP first came in, they cooked the books by not paying him the going rate instead agreeing £26m over 13 years when he stepped down.

Sounds dodgy.

Imagine the cartel/ Masters finding out Pep is going to earn £2m a year after he leaves! We’ll have Pannick on speed dial.

People getting overly upset with Spitty is funny. Just smile. We can't control his mouth.
The goon lost any credibility when he assaulted that young girl all those years ago and for Sky to take him back said a lot.
I love his pain knowing that we as a club (bar covid title) ruined Klopps legacy and them dominating for 10 years......

Let it continue. He has his target audience.
Correct, and his target audience is internet warriors and armchair supporters who can probably count on one hand how many times they’ve visited even Liverpool, let alone Anfield.

Let them howl at the moon, and we’ll live in the real world.

Howling at the moon... they can fuck off. City and pep have totally and utterly destroyed their world. This was their period of dominance in the cycle of red clubs and we have stopped it in its tracks.

Their world was going to be perfect. Good manager, dominant team, an on-their-side media.

City have ruined that and have done for this whole generation of lfc fans. It will be another 50 years before they get that chance again.

I love the fine margins, that really CRUSHED them.

Just listen to carragher... that pain is deep deep deep. That pain is real!

They will remember it forever. Forever!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.