PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If we get cleared of the major charges, there are literally millions of people who do not have the emotional tools to cope with it in a healthy way.

Not saying that it's the club's problem of course but the fallout will be huge not only on a corporate scale - there will be meltdowns that cost people jobs and relationships. It's quite scary to think about.

My boss is an Arsenal fan and he makes enough snide comments to me as it is, I dread to think what'll happen when we're cleared.
Just suggest he needs to try and stop being a jealous mf and get a life

ETIHAD Value for Money and Unlawful Premier League Rules

The world’s best airlines have been ranked and rated.

This is what a recent, comprehensive survey revealed -

"The Gulf airlines – Dubai-based Emirates, Doha-headquartered Qatar Airways and Abu Dhabi’s Etihad – are leading the way, as is Singapore Airlines, long a favourite of UK travellers. Turkish Airlines ranks highly..."

"US airlines’ reputation for treating passengers as self-loading freight is confirmed, with no American carriers in the top 20 (Alaska and Delta are the closest at 23rd and 24th)."

Do we trust consultants at the Premier League, who have also undertaken work for redtops clubs, to have the final say about what they deem to be fair market value? Why is their opinion weightier than the actual and wider considerations of the parties to the sponsorship and partnership transactions? It is the latter that ultimately decide on reasonable `worth`

Checks and balances are important, however, surely ETIHAD has to be one of the best value, long term sponsorships ever for brand recognition across the world.

See link -

https://brandfinance.com/press-releases/manchester-city-fc-named-worlds-most-valuable-football-club-brand#:~:text=Manchester City FC becomes the world’s most valuable,as the world's most valuable football club brand.

C`mon Brentford, Chelsea and CITY.
Brentford and Chelsea ?

So right, I resumed the thread about 20 pages ago, read a few and it was non informative shite, fast forwarded to the last page and still the same shite, I'll come back next week.
I’m assuming you do a similar thing to me (and many). Have a mooch couple times a day, see if the thread has “galloped” I.e. something “new” has caused joy / anger / disbelief. If so, go to about 5 pages from last post and try and see what Tolm has posted!
If thread, like today, has moved glacially, it’s fair to assume the “new” posts will generally be filled with guff about sniffing Jamie Carragher’s trumps.
Rinse and repeat….

I’m assuming you do a similar thing to me (and many). Have a mooch couple times a day, see if the thread has “galloped” I.e. something “new” has caused joy / anger / disbelief. If so, go to about 5 pages from last post and try and see what Tolm has posted!
If thread, like today, has moved glacially, it’s fair to assume the “new” posts will generally be filled with guff about sniffing Jamie Carragher’s trumps.
Rinse and repeat….
Yep, exactly, I can't be bothered to read nuMerits posts telling me about Spitty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.