PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s no different to what we hear every fucking day from journalists, rival fans, and uneducated mouth breathers who buy into the lazy narrative.

Fuck them all. They’re gonna be devastated when we tear the PL a new one (again).

Mourino’s comments reminds me how glad I am he’s no longer here to pollute the Premier league with his verbal bile along with Wenger and that ferguson bloke.

Last edited:
Tbf to him, he was just having a laugh, I don't think he's serious about it. But of course it will be reported as a 'thing'. Another excuse to reference '115'.
At last someone who can see it was a piss take by Maureen and nothing more, irrespective of what clown asked him about the so called charges.

Mourinho may have said it in jest but it was deliberate, make no mistake. There is no love lost between him and Pep and this was a not so subtle dig at Pep, through the media, to suggest his titles here are tarnished.
Classic Mourinho wanting to big himself up, endear himself to the Utd fans, who will no doubt take it hook, line and sinker and an aim at besmirching Pep at the same time.
Well Jose, nice try but Pep is 10 times the manager you will ever be. His legacy across Manchester, Europe and the World is huge. You’re not fit to lace his boots sunshine.

Mourinho may have said it in jest but it was deliberate, make no mistake. There is no love lost between him and Pep and this was a not so subtle dig at Pep, through the media, to suggest his titles here are tarnished.
Classic Mourinho wanting to big himself up, endear himself to the Utd fans, who will no doubt take it hook, line and sinker and an aim at besmirching Pep at the same time.
Well Jose, nice try but Pep is 10 times the manager you will ever be. His legacy across Manchester, Europe and the World is huge. You’re not fit to lace his boots sunshine.
He wouldn`t have mentioned it at all had he not been asked the fucking stupid question in the first place, so I`ve no axe to grind with him in this instance. Still don`t like the fucker but lets be honest he was a joy to behold before we got HH in as our Owner, as he always upset the Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.