PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yep.

Anyone who wants to know the outcome just has to look at how Pep is reacting in the days before the decision.

I think the CAS verdict was on the Monday and on the Saturday before Pep was asked after the game if he was confident about the result and he responded 'Yeah, yeah' with this huge smile on his face.
There is doubt Pep, along with Khaldoon, will be getting daily briefings from the legal team.

it's half a day on each charge. If it's not going the full distance that is great news if you ask me as things will be quick wins by the sounds of it
I think the charges will be broken up into related categories rather than a notional half a day per charge. That was the claim of the Arsenal fan. Charges could be dismissed in batches a bit like specimen charges in a criminal case. I have a gut feeling the judges decision will not take long but it will take them a while to write up their statement. This can be quite a complex task.

I think the charges will be broken up into related categories rather than a notional half a day per charge. That was the claim of the Arsenal fan. Charges could be dismissed in batches a bit like specimen charges in a criminal case. I have a gut feeling the judges decision will not take long but it will take them a while to write up their statement. This can be quite a complex task.
How long does it take to write 'Not proven'?

that's impossible, it's is a different charge for each year and each charge has to be argued and defended. If they didn't want to do it like this then don't charge the club with 130 charges. The only way batches are ruled on is if the Premier league doesn't have enough evidence so it's a straight forward win otherwise City will be fighting tooth and nail for each year and every single charge.

If there is no evidence of fraud, most of the charges will fall away, and then the rest become time barred. This may be why they are finishing early. Hope so. Come on City we can do this. Ricky Disasters needs to update his CV. He'll be looking for a new job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.