PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If you announced you'd won the Euromillions lottery, Stefan would be along to talk about tax bills, getting begging letters and the fact that having too much money can make you miserable.

giphy.gif

According to that Arsenal fan's 'inside information' we pleaded guilty to most of the charges, so that would account for this.
If you announced you'd won the Euromillions lottery, Stefan would be along to talk about tax bills, getting begging letters and the fact that having too much money can make you miserable.
If I won the lottery I think I would continue sending begging letters.

Sorry, couldn't resist that old one?

According to that Arsenal fan's 'inside information' we pleaded guilty to most of the charges, so that would account for this.
makes sense...you assemble the best ( i,e most expensive) legal minds in the country, just to hold your hands up and throw yourself on the mercy of the court. I am beyond disappointed.

Not to burst the happy mood but it's quite normal for trials, hearings and inquests not to last the full length of time booked. It will hopefully shorten the time towards a decision.
I’m sure Arsenal will have a word with one of the KC’s to feign a head injury so it goes the full 10 weeks.
I’m still plumping for 16 weeks and three days meself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.