PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Until we get our outcome most blues couldn't give a flying "what's it" about public accountability, but I hope the IR will grasp the nettle. In future, every single IC should be streamed live on YouTube, plus whatever platforms are in vogue. It's not life or death, it's footy, so no more secrecy, let's hear exactly what these PL lawyers have got to say and what evidence they possess. One day it might be a cartel team in the dock, don't hold your breath.

Maybe that arsenal fan from twitter was right and we haven't put up any defence to the charges and that's why it's ending early.

Yea cos we assembled a really expensive legal team just so they could watch us say "it's a fair cop guv you got us bang to rights" yea don't think that really happened!

I thought he was a financial adviser rather than a lawyer and should be treated as a finance guy rather than a legal guy. That's why I ignore anything he has to says on legal matters as it is just a random person's point of view which usual is wrong. He's good at finances but that's his limitation
Crazy being this wrong but so instant on the stance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.