PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The fat lady is clearing her throat. If it really winds to a close this early it's City in a rout...Let's be serious...

The cartels intent is that blatant, that only the most obtuse cartel fan can't see FFP, PSR & APT for the attack on City they are. I won't deny I was worried how independent the independent commission or CAS would be, but so far it seems none of them want to commit career suicide by trying to legally justify this nonsense.

Just imagine trying to open a Chippy, & the local NAG (National Association of Grease) shop steward rocks up to tell you you're not allowed to invest in the latest kebab rotisserie, because it'll distort the fast food market & threaten the dominance of the Cod 'n' Lard Friary on the high Street?

This is literally how fuckin ridiculous PSR, FFP & APT are! Quite how the PL & cartel clubs have the balls to publicly stand by this bullshit with a straight face, beggars belief.

The media personnel who grew up in the era of Shankly & Ferguson are thankfully at or past retirement age, & I can't wait until a new generation who couldn't give a shit about football when we drank Bovril from flasks on the standing terraces, replace all the biased dinosaurs, who're still clinging on because they're happy to spin the PL's bollocks propaganda...

Reminds me of the potato commission vs the Spud King in Western Australia…….

Reminds me of the potato commission vs the Spud King in Western Australia…….

Wow!

What the actual fuck! I'm sending this classic article to my cousins! The PMC, PL & UEFA must be fuckin cousins!

"New agriculture minister Dean Nalder, who is just two weeks into the job, made the announcement on Friday. From 1 July, the Potato Marketing Corporation (PMC) will be wound up, and two supporting pieces of legislation abolished, ending the regulator’s powers to stop and search a vehicle they reasonably believe may be carrying more than 50kg of potatoes.

The court cases centred on Galati’s habit of growing more than his allocated tonnage of potatoes and, in one case that got him on to the front page of a national newspaper, giving the illicit crop away for free.

In November, the WA supreme court granted the PMC an injunction to stop Galati selling or distributing an extra 3,600 tonnes of potatoes grown above his quota. The PMC had previously taken Galati to court in 2010 and again in 2011 for growing too many potatoes.

“We still see a very strong future for potato growers,” Nalder said. “We don’t see any other vegetable or fruit that has government regulation and a marketing board for an individual fruit and vegetable ..."

This is FFP, PSR & APT to the tee! :-)

hysterical-laughter (1).gif

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.