PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sunday morning, hangover rant...

The spectrum of conjecture ranges from, tarqunts who think our world class legal term just raised their hands and declared "sorry we have no defence, whatsoever" to @Matt Diablo who is convinced it's just a pretence, a show trial to please cartel clubs and provide content for the desperate shills in the MSM.

It must have cost well north of £100m, if you include the 4 year investigation, the pre hearing prep since 115 day, the hearing and the judgement etc. Of course the PL costs are divided by 19, so per club it's very affordable for them.

My own conjecture ? this week, it will be leaked and then confirmed the hearing has finished. So, the "beginning of the end", of this phase of PL v MCFC . However the war will rumble on for as long as we are successful and a threat to the red shirt cartel. The sooner we all accept it, the easier it gets.
It’s your second last sentence that is both correct and concerning for me. They won’t rest and if they can’t have their train set back they’d rather break it in my opinion. If they can’t use the PL to wrestle back domination then I think there’ll be some sort of breakaway.

It’s your second last sentence that is both correct and concerning for me. They won’t rest and if they can’t have their train set back they’d rather break it in my opinion. If they can’t use the PL to wrestle back domination then I think there’ll be some sort of breakaway.
At least that would prove our point, though it would not be welcome.

Sunday morning, hangover rant...

The spectrum of conjecture ranges from, tarqunts who think our world class legal term just raised their hands and declared "sorry we have no defence, whatsoever" to @Matt Diablo who is convinced it's just a pretence, a show trial to please cartel clubs and provide content for the desperate shills in the MSM.

It must have cost well north of £100m, if you include the 4 year investigation, the pre hearing prep since 115 day, the hearing and the judgement etc. Of course the PL costs are divided by 19, so per club it's very affordable for them.

My own conjecture ? this week, it will be leaked and then confirmed the hearing has finished. So, the "beginning of the end", of this phase of PL v MCFC . However the war will rumble on for as long as we are successful and a threat to the red shirt cartel. The sooner we all accept it, the easier it gets.

If you can use big words like this it’s nowhere near a proper hangover ;)

This all leads to a super league obvious from day one. Will we be invited is the question

At the end of the day could they afford not to invite us ? After all we have one of the world's genuine superstars in our squad, along with some of the best footballers on the planet .

This all leads to a super league obvious from day

Given that the whole purpose of this witch hunt is to stop us taking 'their' trophies and prize money, that's probably not the toughest of questions to answer.......
Wouldn't be surprised if there is at least one rival to any fledgling Super League, but it will be the end of football as we know it. Also wouldn't be surprised to see Super League teams playing a proportion of their games overseas, or even being moved to somewhere elsewhere. The likes of Kroenke will want to maximise his investment and has form for this type of move.

Leicester, Everton & Forest are (unfortunately for them) the collateral damage in the cartels never-ending quest to stop City by any means necessary.
Probably one of the reasons we demanded the entire archives (premierleague.com) of the PL executive was to see if the cretins coordinated that line of attack using email. They may have used WhatsApp only, but you never know. Of course refusal to hand it over would be blatant non-coperation. Masters is such a colossal fuckwit he probably used email "inappropriately ". This whole BS narrative in the MSM that it's akin to THE CROWN v MCFC, it's not, it's a commercial/contractual dispute, the PL have got our emails so hand over yours !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.