PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not sure I want that.

Will get pelters for this but I want the club to accept wrongdoing, make some changes to the hierarchy and commit to running the club honestly from here on out. Take the punishment on the chin so long as it's not stripping us of past titles. We can't keep doing this every few years.

End of the day, I'd rather a club I can feel proud to support.
Sorry but you need to grow up.

I absolutely love City being going since a kid, The past few seasons has really gotten to me (even though we won numerous trophies) it's more so all the corruption and media ect...I don't have the head for it all anymore.

I'm in the same boat after this season is up I'm going to knock it on the head. No more taking time away from the kids to watch a bunch of corrupt wankers.
Don’t think you’ll find it that easy when you realise we are at war and the club needs us more than ever, all you’ll be doing is not going to the match (the best part) the rest of you will probably fight it on ere or social media, in the pub, at work etc, whether you like it or not Blue you’re City till you die!

Pep will come out fighting now watch we’ll go unbeaten all season now then get the title taken off us hahaha

What I don't understand is this. Before the PL would allow Chelsea to be bought by Todd Boehly. He had to prove that he had 1.7billion ringfenced that was purely allocated for Chelsea. This gave them financial stability in terms of long term survival, so that they couldn't just suddenly go bust if Boehly walked away.

So why didn't ADUG just do the same? Here is the money, it is ringfenced and the club have access to it in perpetuity?

Instead of all the snide sponsorship deals between, brothers, uncles, cousins, that can all be traced straight back to ADUG.

If the rules were really about protecting clubs from going out of business then this should be the standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.