PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I absolutely love City being going since a kid, The past few seasons has really gotten to me (even though we won numerous trophies) it's more so all the corruption and media ect...I don't have the head for it all anymore.

I'm in the same boat after this season is up I'm going to knock it on the head. No more taking time away from the kids to watch a bunch of corrupt wankers.
I know what you mean, I also feel like the joy has gone for the majority of the players, last season we just won the league in dramatic fashion and Sterling was complaing about gametime with Gundogan.

The Centurion season when Mendy was like a cheerleader from the physio table it felt like everyone was loving it and properly giving their all where now it seems like everyone is fed up and cant be arsed to actually get up for the games.

When we lost yesterday its the first time in a long time that I wasn't arsed, I fully expected it because of how the players have been recently.

It's a bit late for that, this investigation has been going on for four years and we can employ the best legal and financial brains in the business one would think. They must know already whether these charges will stick or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.