PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You've already decided our guilt?

In 2014 I thought we were inncocent.

In 2020 I thought we were subject to overreach.

In 2023, it's very difficult to keep thinking they've done nothing wrong.

I have literally seen the contract Mancini signed that says he'll get paid an extra £1.75m per year from Al-Jazira, so when the Premier League charges the club with not disclosing full remuneration of the manager during Mancini's time, it takes an incredibly blinkered person to believe the charges are unfounded.

UAE: Good afternoon Rishi, I hear the Premier League are trying to shaft us with a pineapple?

Rishi: Yes I’m afraid the club have breached financial rules.

UAE: Did we mention that the price of oil is to be increased by 100%?

Rishi: Oh….I’ll sort it.

UAE: Obliged.
What’s this got to do with UAE?

If you read the charges they are woolly as Fuck
They are basically doing the same as uefa in saying we did not cooperate with enquiry
Why cooperate when it’s a witch hunt by certain letter writers

The independent commission will no doubt find us guilty of some charges but drop most charges
The biggest will be not cooperating
Then we will nail the cunts at CAS just like UEFA

The whole thing strikes me as they have fuck all but are trying to make a huge case of fuck all add up to something

Time to come out fighting city
I didn't see a charge relating to the chips running out in 2013/14. Think they've missed an opportunity there because there were 50k witnesses to that.

Is it possible there is no conspiracy, and you could be guilty of the charges?

Really disappointing if true. Especially as all clubs sign on to commit to FFP, and if indeed Man City were not being forthright whilst everyone else was.........tut tut tut.

Liverpool Echo is already in overdrive asking from a couple of league titles they think now belongs to them
Question why it was brought in to begin with. I don’t think we complied originally, when it came in with little notice to comply. If you think financial fair play was brought in for “fairness” then your head is up your arse. Apparently to stop clubs overspending and going under as well, which makes our owners more dangerous than the likes of uniteds. Laughable. These charges aren’t just financial fair play though and as many say, every single club won’t be doing everything 10000% by the letter, not a chance. We are just unfortunate that they’ve aimed at us, as did uefa (and failed) and any normal fan should see that we’ve been a target as city being good and successful isn’t fashionable for any of the brands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.