PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

UAE: Good afternoon Rishi, I hear the Premier League are trying to shaft us with a pineapple?

Rishi: Yes I’m afraid the club have breached financial rules.

UAE: Did we mention that the price of oil is to be increased by 100%?

Rishi: Oh….I’ll sort it.

UAE: Obliged.
Rishi couldn't sort a piss up in a brewery

Anyone remember this? I seem to recall that Sugar took it to arbitration and got most of the more serious punishments such as the 12 point penalty and the FA Cup participation ban overturned:

I think that was pound notes in the safe operation. Bungs for transfers etc.

I seem to remember when UEFA announced its investigation and subsequent sanction we released a statement immediately. Not this time - I wonder why?

Maybe because this is going to an actual court namely the high court?

Still no statement from the club. Must have taken them by surprise as they would normally have a draft ready to go as soon as the story breaks.

What's the worse that can possibly happen?
Relegation to League 2?
Is there anyone here who will stop supporting the club?
Fuck it, I'll support it more. Will probably be able to afford the Tunnel Club as all the corporates and tourists will fuck off, and we'll be sponsored by Hyde's Brewery or something.
6-7 years and we'll be back in the PL.
Fuck the lot of them. The PL and the Cartel Clubs are 20 times more corrupt than City has been or ever will be. And don't start me on PiGMOL and the gambling syndicates. All bent as nine bob notes.

Guys is it as simple to try and match these rules breaks up to this document?

So b13 is something to do with the reporting of meetings

E3 - delivering accounts on time?

E11 - providing P&L accounts by March for the next season

This is very high level but we could maybe break down if some of these are simple admin errors?
I think the rules and references change each year, so you’d need to go back to the relevant set of rules for each year’s offences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.