PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Doesn't seem to be anything in the 10/11 or 11/12 PL handbook relting to K.12 or K.20. There is for 12/13 though.

Unless I'm missing something.

The worst is immediately being called a rag because you dare to criticise the club or any player, in any way.
Honestly does my head in. We all love City and will express that love in different ways and with different opinions. If folk don’t like reading a wide range of opinions on City and hearing the views of different fans why bother engaging with a forum in the first place?! There are some that clearly overstep the line but the majority don’t.

UAE: Good afternoon Rishi, I hear the Premier League are trying to shaft us with a pineapple?

Rishi: Yes I’m afraid the club have breached financial rules.

UAE: Did we mention that the price of oil is to be increased by 100%?

Rishi: Oh….I’ll sort it.

UAE: Obliged.
I mentioned elsewhere, ramifications are beyond sport. If our owner fights then there is ni way this talk doesn't reach UK PM's office. We have Silver lake investment for roughly 20% too. Don't think this will be easy for PL

surely this calls into question the integrity of the clubs accountants as well then? Have they been complicit with any wrong doing the club have done? If nothing serious is found i then hope said accountants sue the premier league as i hope City do as well.

In 2014 I thought we were inncocent.

In 2020 I thought we were subject to overreach.

In 2023, it's very difficult to keep thinking they've done nothing wrong.

I have literally seen the contract Mancini signed that says he'll get paid an extra £1.75m per year from Al-Jazira, so when the Premier League charges the club with not disclosing full remuneration of the manager during Mancini's time, it takes an incredibly blinkered person to believe the charges are unfounded.

So in 3 years you've gone from their over-reaching to us being completely guilty.

You don't even know what the actual charges are.

This is the guy whose heading the investigation.

Surely growing up is accepting punishment for your wrongdoings rather than constantly running from it.
Growing up involves learning to fight your corner and not fold like a sack of shit when someone says something nasty.
City didn't start this, people came into our club with good intentions and with the money to make our dreams real. They have delivered 100%. No club has been scrutinised like we have been.
I'll be getting firmly behind the club while this latest bullshit unfolds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.