PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Here we go.

They’re all meeting.

Even the fu*king Saudis and Newcastle are apparently in on it.

As for Boehly, having just spent hundreds of millions on players and getting around FFP by giving all the new players long contracts.

Cunts, the lot of them!

77-C3255-D-2-E75-4-F94-A8-B4-09528-E8-C9508.png

If anyone should be finger pointing then it's Soriano. We are allowed to be there, aren't we ? This reads like it's a closed meeting with Soriano stood outside the room trying to listen in through oak-panelled doors. Ridiculous from the Fail.

Will we have that shit hot woman that took the cas case on when pannick was double booked or something ? Forget her name , her on the team would be brilliant
She's 66 now Kaz, she's still a good looking woman given her age but I'm not sure about shit hot TBH.

It Was presented. It wasn't taken into consideration because it wasn't needed to, the other evidence was sufficient. The PL, according to numerous lawyers writing on it including the young guy on youtube in his bedroom, have the same time barred element to 6 years. Unless, they have reason to believe they need to make an exception. Which they must have had, if charges go back to 2009.

It was offered but not presented mate. The hearing was over quicker than anticipated, we were convinced we had won after day one.

We wanted to show everything but Uefa said it was time barred. City defo took the lot.

I actually PM'd @projectriver (Stefan) to tell him Simon Pearce had been put up by us and he said there would be no way City would do that and was a disaster to think.

It actually proved to be pivotal. I'm worried he may have to testify again.

Last edited:
The latest Premier League handbook I found on line starts with:

Premier League Chairmen’s Charter
Season 2020/21
Foreword
The Chairmen’s Charter is a statement of our commitment and aim to run Premier League football to the highest possible standards in a professional manner and with the utmost integrity. With that aim we, the Chairmen of the Clubs in membership of the Premier League, are determined:
• To conduct our respective Club’s dealings with the utmost good faith and honesty.
• At all times to maintain a Rule book which is comprehensive, relevant and up-to-date.
To adopt disciplinary procedures which are professional, fair and objective.
To submit to penalties which are fair and realistic.
• To secure the monitoring of and compliance with the Rules at all times.

That's why I think the amout of money involved is interesting.
How much money can be translated to how much differece it made.
And how much difference it made must, for professional, fair and objective procedures must translate to what a fair and realistic punishment is.
That's reassuring. That said, the way the charges were announced left a bit to be desired. The media seemed to know before City. Plus, I believe they are under pressure from Man U, Loverpool and Arsenal so they may try to look tough if any punishment is handed out. We shall see.

OK, so have they refused to cooperate with the PL investigation for a similar reason?
IIRC the reason was they didn't want to give the detailed financial information which could fall into the hands of rivals which would be to their advantage
They went to court
https://hsfnotes.com/arbitration/20...er-s67-and-68-of-the-english-arbitration-act/
They then went back to argue that the judgment shouldn't be published the PL supported however the court decided it was in public interest
"MCFC relied on the fact that its appeal was supported by PL"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.