PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Mate, seriously, unless you're fishing, I expected better of you.

This meeting is fuck all to do with current events. It's a meeting that happens at least 3 times a year.

The Mail are turning into something it isn't. Awful, incendiary, tribalistic shite.

Edit... Apologies, just seen your recent posts.

Already back tracked. See previous posts. As a rule I think twice before posting anything and making knee jerk comments . This one caught me off guard. Some times you have to hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong. I got it wrong. :-(

I think that UEFA looked at it, as part of their original investigation after Der Spiegel published it. But once CAS decided what the relevant cut-off date was, I doubt it was examined as part of that hearing. Some of it would have been earlier Etihad payments. so there should be no issue there. Another time-barred sponsorship was one from Etisalat, where Der Spiegel showed this had apparently been paid by ADUG iirc. But we know how selective DS were and I definitely recall seeing something about Etisalat later repaying ADUG.
Yep, they paid ADUG for the full amounts of all the years due after the delayed signature of a new contract. DS showed the emails talking about the money from ADUG to MCFC but didn't have, or chose not to show, those relating to the payment to ADUG by Etisalat. So in a nutshell, Etisalat had binding contracts to sponsor MCFC, MCFC fully provided the sponsorship services and were right to show the sponsorship income (even if it wasn't actually paid by Etisalat), and Etisalat paid in full for those services according to the contract. Eventually.

I think. A bit messy, but it's hardly Enron. And although the numbers aren't in the CAS award document, I doubt it was tens of millions.

All this is in the CAS award document if anyone wants to check.

I've got loads of Red mates too - and family. Never once rubbed the Glazer situation in their faces. Always sympathised. Always acknowledged when they've done something I felt was admirable. Horrible behaviour on his part but always sad to lose a friend - I hope you guys patch it up and before long he'll be crying about something - the Super League, the Glazers, some scandal...and you can take the high ground.
Shag his wife, get a new friend.

Every fan of every other club needs to take a long hard look at this, the meritocracy in sport is what makes it competitive this is just about money.

Like ourselves, the fans are powerless. Aside from protesting they have to accept anything their club does. Most know this but will still take the piss out of us as it's what they do. They need to ask why their owners voted for ffp as it was obvious it would leave them outside the top table looking upwards forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.