PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Load of shit mate, stick to stuff you know about.
Unfortunately...MATE..I know quite lot about this. I just called my wife who is a corporate solicitor (and fucking WHU supporter) to book an hour tonight for a little talk how much shite we are in. She just giggled and said 'you are allowed to be creative until you are not'.

How has Soriano let this witch hunt go om for 4 years? He’s got to take some responsbilities and fucking RESIGN

Torn between the ideas of- no way we were/are that stupid, and no idea the PL does this without thinking they can back it up in court lol. Either way I’m staying away from twitter

Guilty or innocent, i no longer have confidence in the club with whatever outcome it is.

If it is true then we deserve what we get.

If it's not, we will just continue to let people throw shit and watch it stick and await for the next charge to come.

The irony is that the club will expect the fans to back the club and we will as we always do and reward us with yet more price rises.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.