PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think football's governing bodies won't be happy until we are gone and done, there is corruption and I'm not saying we are totally innocent, however the premier league/FA/Uefa/Fifa, no corruption there boys and girls eh!!!!!!
They don't want us, they like the Sheikh's dosh too much. Unsuccessful would be enough for them

I will wait to see the clubs official reply and the few members that are bangbon this financial stuff but............. this seems super serious and will take years to argue but the end game if guilty of all is probably a Juventus type punishment. Fines, expulsion to a lower league. Having a bad day today and this has super fucked it

Why release this at the end of the transfer window, middle of the season & remind me when do we play arsenal twice ?

Surly this should be released at the end of the season. I find it hard to believe they have only just got their evidence together

Deep down we all know the answer to why it is now… maximum damage, probably had the press release wrote before we played yesterday expecting us to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.