PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The fact is that had we complied fully with every rule written we probably wouldn't be anywhere near where we are today.

We all know the rules were written or at least influenced by a "cartel" to protect themselves and they were designed to prevent any club being able to challenge the said cartel.

Its so fucking obvious. I really don't want to be a part of it anymore. Unless and until United are serial title winners again this will never end!

Let’s just sign up to this European super league and leave the corrupt fa at least the corrupt European league has decent away games in the sun

That's utterly ridiculous. So what this is basically saying is we can get together, stitch you up and there's fuck all you can do about it.

Pretty much

it does say you can’t appeal, which means you can still put your case forward, as do the FA to the arbitrator and they come up with a decision, but then after that we can’t appeal it if it doesn’t go in our favour

So yeah, they can all stitch you up, and there’s nothing you can do about it once they have decided your fate

Seems a bit totalitarian if you ask me

Timing is everything.

Guess which clubs are currently trying to attract a buyer...

Arsenal used to pay image rights off shore going all the way back to Henry.

They have thrown everything at the wall to ensure something will stick and a punishment forthcoming.

If I had to guess, they will include a massive fine, points deduction (for next season) and a longer transfer ban.

They want us out of business, and now making the Champions League will be a part of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.