PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Isn't he just chairing the panel and will decide the outcome? He's not actually the one bringing the accusation? Thats the PL.

Do we know who has been the head of the investigation? I thought it was the same guy.

On what grounds did they decide to investigate City ? What made them think City must be cheating ?

do they investigate every PL club this deeply ? If not than it is a clear case of a witch hunt.

What is the pl views on money laundering for guns as shirt sponsors ?

Outcome predetermined.

Put it this way. If we aren't stitched up, would be ever be welcome at Arsenal or any of the red top clubs in the future and what sort of reception would be receive at any future games. Would he be put under pressure from some of the more extreme loonies at the club on match days, and that's on top of the crap from red top media.

Another vexatious investigation, nothing new. UEFA learned their lesson the hard way using evidence from a Portugese hacker which led the charge(s) to be found "not established".

The difference here, is that the PL do not have such a time restriction on supposed infractions of rules, nor is illegally obtained evidence inadmissible before the panel. The independent panel would view this as prima facie evidence which City would presumably question due to lack of credibiltiy.

As City said during the CAS hearing, they would welcome the opportunity to chanellege such charges which time-barring prevented in UEFA's proceedings. Such challenge is permitted PL rules due to the lack of of time restrictions. Nevertheless, it will be years before the panel reaches their conclusion and City and/or PL have exausted any and all potential appeals.

The timing here also appears significant, with a government report due tomorrow (or early next week) regarding the regulation of football, following the Super Leauge fiasco. I'm not one to by cynical, but the timing and the PL's desire to at least look like they have got their house in order may play in our favour.

We will not be going after the PL or burning it down. Just like we didn't go after UEFA and burn that down.

That's just silly, chest beating fan talk.

We'll fight the charges and that will be that.

I don't know how the PL can prove we consealed payments to managers and players without proof.

They will likely fine us heavily for non-compliance with the investigation.

i wjust wish if we are innocent we burn the house down anyway once and for all? Fuck NDA`S with regards the dippers hacking etc and just expose everything?
When we caught the dippers hacking, we surely held something back from the settlement in case of something like this. Is probably the right time to get the special file out of the cupboard and go postal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.