PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think you should have reasonable faith in the 3 man panel. They are going to be very serious career lawyers and judges who have bigger concerns than their own football fandom and know their work is likely going to be reviewed by one of the highest courts in the land and have a lot of public scrutiny.

It's similar to the CAS panel, not UEFA's kangaroo hearing.
I’m calling bullshit, ones a fucking Arsenal fan ffs.

I think you should have reasonable faith in the 3 man panel. They are going to be very serious career lawyers and judges who have bigger concerns than their own football fandom and know their work is likely going to be reviewed by one of the highest courts in the land and have a lot of public scrutiny.

It's similar to the CAS panel, not UEFA's kangaroo hearing.
I'll have you a tenner Charity bet they won't apply the same logic and reasoning they usually have when it comes to this debate, they've already made their decision egged on by the Yank influencers. They'll dismiss some of the charges to make it look fair but there'll be enough guilty affirmations to give the Premier League permission to apply whatever punishment they wish. Our hopes lie with the Appeal process, if we're allowed that.

I’ve been impressed with Khaldoon and the leadership since the takeover. Everything has always seemed measured, controlled, slick. I’ve often wondered if this is just brilliant presentation or is there substance. I guess we’re about to find out.
Khaldoon is one of the brightest, substantial men on the planet.

One of HH Sheikh Mansour’s closest and most trusted advisers.

He has access to to Kings, Heads of State, Royal Families, Ambassadors,Banks, Financiers and elite businessmen globally.

His integrity and reputation is beyond question and he won’t have risked a lifetime of credit to cook City’s books.

“ Clear & Obvious - Once and for all”

So, do you think every club should be scrutinised like we are? Guessing you have come on here to gloat.
It's a bit like City's media dept on here sometimes.....the board is just too nice and accommodating.

I can except 'others' being in their own teams threads, maybe for a say double our charges, so couple of hundred posts before they're let loose on other topics.

This one is obviously close to our heart and letting fucking no marks prod us isn't going to end well for any of us.

Feels like the endgame to me this. They want to get us for something and will likely succeed.

They can't take away the last decade the memories will last forever and whatever comes next I will always be thankful for the club and the ownership.

CTID.
Endgame?

"Endgame" was 1998. "Endgame" was 2008. We survived those. We are much too big to be fully taken down now, too many invested parties interested in our continued success. All the PL have done is exposed their flies at us. We should give them a swift kicking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.