PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A lot of blues on here have been very patient in explaining what exactly all these charges mean. I don't really understand all the ins and outs or nitty gritty but it seems like the premier league clubs really have their knickers in a twist. I don't know how everyone else feels but I cannot wait till this is finished as I'm totally and utterly bored with it. Someone posted Ferran Soriano looked fed up today and I'm not surprised. At least he gets paid a decent wage to deal with this sort of stuff. As the club statement says...looking forwards to it being sorted once and for all.
I clocked soriano just before the second half. He definitely looked like his mind was elsewhere!

Think he possibly is the worst. At least amongst those that have a decent level of exposure. Nick Harris and Ed McKenna are both arguably worse but the former is a busted flush and the latter has retired from journalism to concentrate full time on his passions for dog wanking and preposterous conspiracy theories.

Rob Harris isn’t far behind Delaney, but at least he is (there or thereabouts) of average intelligence.

For me, the nuisance of Delaney’s output is greatly accentuated by the fact that he a sinfully thick ****. Irrespective of his tendentious City output, it is truly astonishing to me that he has reached the position he has.

He truly is thick as fuck.
Not only is he stupid, not only does he break no new stories as a reporter nor any new ground as an analyst, but he’s also smug, pedantic, obfuscatory, argumentative, petty, a coward, and has a face I’d happily like to see meet the Black & Decker wood sander in my garage.

IMO he IS the worst.

Not only is he stupid, not only does he break no new stories as a reporter nor any new ground as an analyst, but he’s also smug, pedantic, obfuscatory, argumentative, petty, a coward, and has a face I’d happily like to see meet the Black & Decker wood sander in my garage.

IMO he IS the worst.
Bang out of order…. Do you not own a circular saw?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.